SC Freiburg

Home kit- a classic kit red top with black stripes, black shorts and red socks, the red stripes of the jersey feature the classic hummel chevrons that become more prominent as they go down

Away kit- a gradient kit that fades from gray to white, again the hummel chevrons used to create a feather pattern

Third kit- all navy kit with white accents and lighter blue stripes

b4bb9336686741.57a00e2eb031a.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FC Schalke 04

Home kit- classic blue top with white shorts and blue socks, the top features tonal diagonal stripes

Away kit- white top with blue pinstripes and a modified v-collar, blue shorts and white socks

Third kit- all black kit with green and white accents, the green and black colors come from the flag of Gelsenkirchen which is the town where Schalke is based, the top features a graphic coal design, because of the rich mining history in gelsenkirchen and the team is known as the miners. also I will attach a picture of the Schalke player tunnel which looks like a mine shaft

5872a036686741.57a2988640ac3.jpg

Man, that schalke third is fantastic, top-notch stuff. If I had to find a critique, it would be a bit too many striped teams with solid colored raglan sleeves, but I suspect that's due to the the constraint of nike's templates, and it's just personal preference anyway. Anyway, Really great job. Will you be doing other leagues?

07Giants.pngnyy.png

21 minutes ago, anythinglogos said:

Man, that schalke third is fantastic, top-notch stuff. If I had to find a critique, it would be a bit too many striped teams with solid colored raglan sleeves, but I suspect that's due to the the constraint of nike's templates, and it's just personal preference anyway. Anyway, Really great job. Will you be doing other leagues?

Yeah its a mix, some teams have stripes and some don't which comes down to preference and template.

Yes I have other leagues coming. Someone suggested Europa League and Champions League, I have finished the Champions League teams but I am still working on the Europa League teams cause there is 64 teams as opposed to Champions League 32.

5 hours ago, RedfieldNick said:

I love all these! How about doing Serie A next?

maybe I'll see at the end and decide depending on suggestions and likes

Werder Bremen

Home kit- green top/white shorts/green socks, the top features darker sleeves and a diamond chevron gradient

Away kit- white top/green shorts/white socks, the top features a green bar across the chest with a diamond pattern in a darker green

Third kit- all navy kit with orange accents, the top features a tonal chevron gradient design

49d18436686741.57a373264dd44.jpg

Ok so this is the last one for this serie, let me know which league you want next. so far serie a has been suggested

VFL Wolfsburg

Home kit- green top white shorts and green socks, the top has darker sleeves and a darker three slashes design that emerges from the sleeves and collar and go down the chest to give the wolves an aggressive look

Away kit- throwback dark green kit with white accents, the sleeves are lighter and the top features a white vertical stripe down the middle

Third kit- black and blue stripes with black shorts and socks, again sort of a classic look that wolfsburg has used in the past

130e0036686741.57a373264e2ed.jpg

56 minutes ago, JosiahWVU said:

Great series! you said before about UEFA Champions League, but you were waiting until all the teams were set and they are now: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2017/draws/

Yeah I realize all the teams are set, like I said earlier I have finished making all the designs for the champions league and I am still working on Europa league teams because they have twice as more 

On August 30, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Aggie12 said:

Yeah its a mix, some teams have stripes and some don't which comes down to preference and template.

Yes I have other leagues coming. Someone suggested Europa League and Champions League, I have finished the Champions League teams but I am still working on the Europa League teams cause there is 64 teams as opposed to Champions League 32.

I really want to do both champions league and Europa league in the same thread just so that I can get some interest in the Europa league teams that in their own separate thread might not get enough attention.

On August 30, 2016 at 5:23 PM, RedfieldNick said:

I love all these! How about doing Serie A next?

46 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

I'd like to see what you could do for Ligue 1.

Ok so far one suggestion for serie a and one for ligue 1, likes on the two posts will determine which of the two I do

Archived