Atlanta Thrashers - concept

These are pretty nice jerseys! I like the wave at the top of the jersey, but I'm not too sure about the one on the bottom... And also, I think it looks weird having the name and the numbers not being the same color ( on the home one ). I'd rather see white numbers, they would be easier to read. And on the away shirt I would use a red outline for the names.

Good stuff overall, it is a solid base to work on!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

that would have been me.

and i love these jerseys.

especially the dark jersey. i always felt they should have used the logo thats on their white jersey on there blue jersey as well. :notworthy:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

I like the assymetry of the design...

BUT: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

IMO the Trashers' set of 3 Jerseys is the best in the NHL.

-Colours rule

-2 different logos for home and away,

-Assymetric trims on Alternate.

In any case, the shapes you are using on the shoulder trim are very interesting, I like that.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Love the swooping trim! It really works with the logo and it makes the arms look as if they're in motion. My only two bits of constructive criticism: add a color to outline the contrasting color on the sleeves, and change the fonts for the letters and numbers. Not really feeling that combo for the jersey.

Other than that... :notworthy: Good work!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

i'd make an alternate with the red they use, to replace the powder blue monstrosity they use now

:evil: Don't make me and paynomind come over there in our Thrashers alternates and throw down.

anyway these aren't bad, just a few things: I would use the name/number font they use now as opposed to boring block numbers, but you mighta just used those cuz RC didn't make a set of their font. Also I'd just widen the stripes at the bottom a little bit, and I'm not too sure about the "T" logo mon the shoulders. Other than that it's solid work.

i'd make an alternate with the red they use, to replace the powder blue monstrosity they use now

:evil: Don't make me and paynomind come over there in our Thrashers alternates and throw down.

That's word!

Anyway, I like what you have done, and always looking to improve is a great thing. The fact that you are interested enough in the team to redesign is a nice compliment.

I hate being those people who say "its perfect, it never need redesigned" so I wont. I will however say that while I think you've done a good job, I do not nessesarily like it better than what they have now.

But nice job!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

...fact that you are interested enough in the team to redesign is a nice compliment.

...I will however say that while I think you've done a good job, I do not nessesarily like it better than what they have now.

thanks for the words. one thing i always keep in mind though is that theres no way in hell some suit is gonna browse this thread, see this design and offer the team to wear the designs next year on the ice - i just do this stuff for my own enjoyment, so i'm happy when people like you 'get it' and appreciate the work done.

~k

pistons4-sm.giftigers.gifmadeindetroit-store_1798_66732.gifwings.gifisland1-sm.gif

Archived