Color Rush Redesign (All matchups added)

RO_

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/25/2016 at 10:35 AM, ahowe6464 said:

That Skins away is amazing. For their all-burgundy that would actually work really well with white numbers/pants as a full-time set.

On 10/25/2016 at 4:50 PM, DNAsports said:

The all white look for the Redskins is fantastic. The team definitely needs to pull that out for their 85th anniversary next year.

Thanks! It's definitely one of my favorites in this series. Makes me want to do a redesign based around that helmet..

On 10/25/2016 at 9:11 PM, CinnamonRoll21 said:

I have a question. Where did you get this template? This is awesome.

This is MattWillcox's Nike Hypercool template, converted to PSD by Bucksfan5. The original filesize is much wider but I shrunk it down a bit, you should be able to find it somewhere in the Concepts section!

I have a few more teams to show off either today or tomorrow, in the meantime here are a couple of updates:

I finally decided to change the Cardinals from blue to red, because it makes more sense (and I don't want to use black), and also it balances out the number of teams that have blue or red Color rush uniforms in this series.

Miami's whiteout is now what they currently wear, but with chrome logos to provide a little bit of change.

ARZ_Home.pngMIA_Away.png

Another update and another handful of teams:

Changed the Jags from gold to black. This blackout features a heavier emphasis on gold with teal accents. The whiteout remains a fauxback. Maybe a little too Saints-esque but I don't think they'll ever be matched up on a Thursday night game so it shouldn't be an issue.

JAX_Home.pngJAX_Away.png

Dallas Cowboys

The whiteout remains mostly the same, with stripes added to the socks. The color set is a royal blue fauxback.

DAL_Home.pngDAL_Away.png

Detroit Lions

The Lions go fauxback with a set that is similar to what they used to wear on Thanksgiving. Black is dropped completely for a Honolulu blue heavy look.

DET_Home.pngDET_Away.png

San Diego Chargers

One of my favorite looks that Nike rolled out. I really like that shade of blue so their set doesn't change much. Numbers are added to the sides of the helmets and the lightning bolts on the jerseys go over the shoulders the way they should. The whiteout is very yellow/gold heavy but I like how the numbers match the bolts.

SD_Home.pngSD_Away.png

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Decided to switch it up and go full pewter. Like their current color rush uniform, it only incorporates red, pewter, and silver. All the silver accents on the uniforms are replaced with chrome to match the facemask.

TB_Home.pngTB_Away.png

8 teams to go!

On 10/3/2016 at 1:38 PM, RedmondOrbit said:

Also updated my Saints set with a new shade of gold:

NO_Home.pngNO_Away.png

Love these, Dear Lord it would be great if something like this was in the pipeline for them. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

17 hours ago, lahaye7 said:

Love these, Dear Lord it would be great if something like this was in the pipeline for them. 

Agreed! Hopefully they take their current Color Rush uni and do something permanent with it.

Here's a couple more:

Atlanta Falcons

Added stripes to the sleeves that take after the stripes on their throwback's socks.

ATL_Home.pngATL_Away.png

Cleveland Browns:

Basically their previous set with the new shade of orange and a white facemask:

CLE_Home.pngCLE_Away.png 

On 11/2/2016 at 2:27 PM, CoolestSportsConcepts said:

These are great! I really like the bus design.

On 11/2/2016 at 3:10 PM, Bolts said:

The Chargers one looks amazing

On 11/3/2016 at 1:52 AM, Webpixum said:

These look awesome!

On 11/3/2016 at 1:52 PM, Rj0498 said:

Dang I am trying to look for something to critique but I can't find anything every single one of these are awesome

Thanks everyone! I've had some fun with these. I've finished the six remaining teams, here we go:

Baltimore Ravens:

When those fake leaks came out that said the Ravens would be in a Maryland flag inspired uniform, I thought that'd be a cool look for them. However what they're wearing looks pretty good to me too. I like the heavier usage of gold, so I made a gold-heavy purple set with sublimated flag designs on the sleeve and pant stripes. The whiteout drops all the gold.

BAL_Home.pngBAL_Away.png

Buffalo Bills:

The all red look stays mostly the same, I like that they dropped navy for it. The facemask is now white with the helmet stripe added to it.

BUF_Home.pngBUF_Away.png

Carolina Panthers:

They have one of the best looks so nothing really has changed (aside from being on a new template), the whiteout is a fauxback. Now they've never changed their uniforms so this is more of a 'what if'.

CAR_Home.png

CAR_Away.png

Kansas City Chiefs:

Chiefs don't change much either, but for the mono red the stripe on the pants now matches the rest of the uniform.

KC_Home.pngKC_Away.png

New York Giants:

The biggest tweak to the whiteout is taking the stripe on the cuff and blowing it up on the sleeve (white facemask too). For the 'home' set Giants go mono-red with a fauxback:

NYG_Home.png

NYG_Away.png

Seattle Seahawks:

I don't know why but I love the neon green. The sleeves feature the sublimated feather pattern. The whiteout drops the green for wolf grey.

SEA_Home.pngSEA_Away.png

And that's everyone. Thanks for checking these out. Now that they're all done, I'll post matchups at some point.

On 11/7/2016 at 10:54 AM, BJ Sands said:

That Browns concept is muy bueno. Just for kicks, could you show that with all the combos (and maybe orange options)?

This is what the Browns should have done to modernize their look.

Sure! Here you go:

CLE_01.pngCLE_02.pngCLE_03.png

18 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

That's exactly what they should have done. 

Thanks! Yeah, they definitely went a little too modern with their new uniforms. Hopefully they'll change them eventually (although with a few tweaks I think they could be decent).

Ok so now that all the teams are done, let's see some matchups. I made this template a long time ago using the tutorials found on this site. It's not perfect, but I think it gets the point across well enough.

Week 2: Buffalo vs. New York

Week02.png

Week 3: New England vs. Houston

Week03.png

Week 4: Cincinnati vs. MiamiWeek04.png

Archived