Training Camps

hubsportsfan17

Same here, we've gotta go to Greenville, South Carolina to see our Falcons in Training Camp... But that won't be the case next year, because they'll have it right here in Atlanta next year!!! You can bet I'm gonna go then

I can't wait to see my 49ers in Rocklin....er....Stockton...er oh that's right, the owner John Dork I mean York, wanted to save money so he's having it at the team headquarters in Santa Clara, where no fans can watch. :cursing: Although, is it going to be pro football that I'll be watching at Candlestick...uh...3 Com... uh.... San Francisco Stadium at Candlestick Point. (Yeah that name make sense :P )

Here's an idea York: you're gonna need all the fans you can get with your cheapness. The NFL Network predicted my team to win 3 :cursing: games. And you raised ticket prices so I can see a 3-13 team? :cursing::evil:

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

YES I DO.

Bills camp is in my backyard at Saint John Fisher College in Pittsford, NY.

This friday and saturday, the Browns are in town to practice and scrimmage.

I'll be there.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I Intend to go to Broncos training camp. If I do go, I'll bring a camera and take some pictures of the future Super Bowl Champions.

Broncos Training Camp isn't in Greenville, SC... I think U got them confused wit the Falcons :P

Archived