Vegas Golden Knights by ldconcepts

ldconcepts

I love Vegas' new primary. The colour scheme is workable. We already have a pretty good idea of what the numbers look like. So without further ado, I present you my Vegas Golden Knights concept/prediction.

UPDATE

Vegas%20Golden%20Knights%20Concept_zpsl8

A sash adorns the chest, matching the logo shield. I took the numbers from the countdown to the unveiling, and put a splash of red into the numbers. I'd prefer if it wasn't there, though.

C&C Appreciated!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

I wonder if they will do something along these lines? Use the base/body of the jersey and pants the same color and work the arms and legs into the chain mail (grey) overlaid the red color they had mentioned before? It'd be kinda cool for a third but not home/away.

spamalot.jpg

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

25 minutes ago, worcat said:

I wonder if they will do something along these lines? Use the base/body of the jersey and pants the same color and work the arms and legs into the chain mail (grey) overlaid the red color they had mentioned before? It'd be kinda cool for a third but not home/away.

spamalot.jpg

I would like to see something similar to this:

5wYSCkv.jpg

50 minutes ago, OlavoP said:

I would like to see something similar to this:

5wYSCkv.jpg

that could work! I don't necessarily want Vegas to be a gimmick but I also want to see them embrace their identity so who knows??

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

18 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

I love Vegas' new primary. The colour scheme is workable. We already have a pretty good idea of what the numbers look like. So without further ado, I present you my Vegas Golden Knights concept/prediction.

Vegas%20Golden%20Knights%20Concept_zpsl8

A sash adorns the chest, matching the logo shield. I took the numbers from the countdown to the unveiling, and put a splash of red into the numbers. I'd prefer if it wasn't there, though.

C&C Appreciated!

Those look great LD...

Foley was on the very popular "Primetime Sports" talk show from Toronto yesterday.

The sweaters will be a silver-grey according to Mr. Bill. I think that's why the helmet sits on a black shield.

(by the way...with all of the various shield shapes available, why did they go with one identical to the shield used by their closest rival, the "Kings"?)

On a black alt, you could remove the shield.

I like the diagonal stripes. "Twould be a nod to the Nevada State flag.

Did they really say they would use a sash for striping?

It's a solid design. My only minor critique is that I would have made the striping slightly less bold, so that the crest could stand out more instead of fading into the background. The addition is red is the right call because they said there's going to be a certain amount of red on the jerseys.

15 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

Did they really say they would use a sash for striping?

It's a solid design. My only minor critique is that I would have made the striping slightly less bold, so that the crest could stand out more instead of fading into the background. The addition is red is the right call because they said there's going to be a certain amount of red on the jerseys.

No, they didn't say that, but I like the idea of a sash, and with no history whatsoever, I assume that Vegas will choose something unique in the NHL.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Archived