Blue Jays wore red?

stimpy

Not 100% sure the year but I believe in 1995 or so the blue jays had red jerseys. I never knew this. Don't know where I was around that time. I saw it on multiple baseball cards I found. even though the BLUE jays should wear blue, I did like them.

i have a red jays jersey. i dont know what year it is though. its a vest style jersey. the under shirt is blue with a canadian flag on the right sleeve. the vest is red with the split word mark they used before they switched to the current. the split wordmark is blue with the dividing stripe being red.

i have a red jays jersey. i dont know what year it is though. its a vest style jersey. the under shirt is blue with a canadian flag on the right sleeve. the vest is red with the split word mark they used before they switched to the current. the split wordmark is blue with the dividing stripe being red.

clemenscanada.jpg

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

clemenscanada.jpg

Worn on July 1, 1997 vs Montreal. The only All-Canada Matchup on Canada Day (attendence 52,000)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

clemenscanada.jpg

thats the one i have.

Archived