Favorite License Plates Thread

BuffaloJJ

2 hours ago, Ark said:

New_York_1986_License_Plate.jpg

Those are the wrong colours for New York.  Our plates were always either yellow letters on blue or blue letters on yellow.  

After more than a decade of red-white-and-blue and blue-and-white crap, we finally got our colours back.  And I liked it so much that I got personalised plates for my bike. (Credit: TeamLogo.com.)

plates.thumb.jpg.0b4dc4d09044873aa0c98c572f3bca62.jpg

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

Two variations of the Ohio license plates that I like. 

OHIO-LICENSE-PLATE-VER1-TEAMLOGO.png

Tangent.... At first, I really didn't enjoy the updated license plate Ohio used now, but seeing it more and more, I've learned to like it....which means they'll switch to something stupid soon. 

20775054-20775054.jpg?crop=0.90000000000

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

13 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Those are the wrong colours for New York.  Our plates were always either yellow letters on blue or blue letters on yellow.  

After more than a decade of red-white-and-blue and blue-and-white crap, we finally got our colours back.  And I liked it so much that I got personalised plates for my bike. (Credit: TeamLogo.com.)

While those are logical colors for NY, it's far from the only color scheme. The blue-yellow era was only about 20 years; the RWB/double blue era lasted longer. There was a lot of variation early on, but the most common color scheme overall, easily, is black/yellow.

On 25/08/2017 at 3:09 PM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Even giving you that the proper plate for NYS should be blue and yellow.

All of the red white blue license plates for NYS are just way better looking(in my opinion) than the current ones.

Im also willing to admit that i loath the current ones because of how much i loved the ones they replaced.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived