Atlanta United 3rd Kit Concept

Artist4Adonai

Atlanta United is rumored to be doing away with their inaugural away kits, which is a good thing in my view as they were pretty boring. I love their red and black striped kit, and wanted to keep the "5 Stripes" in my concept kit as well. It's an all black idea, so I thought it may work better as a 3rd kit rather than their main away kit. I may attempt an away kit as well on this thread in the future.

RPBjhSU.jpg

while plain, i think its awesome. only only only complaints- maybe a thin gold stripe on the collar to make that part not all- black? and i would assume a gold adidas logo on the chest opposite the crest? otherwise- its awesome.

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

11 hours ago, flyersfan said:

while plain, i think its awesome. only only only complaints- maybe a thin gold stripe on the collar to make that part not all- black? and i would assume a gold adidas logo on the chest opposite the crest? otherwise- its awesome.

Good catch! I just added the adidas logo and the "Atlanta United" on the sleeve.

19 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Looks good and reminds me of my "Midnight" concept from a while back:

However, sadly, I don't think they'll be able to do a black / gold kit with LAFC coming in to the league next season. LAFC will own the black / gold look.

Possibly, but our away kits in 2017 looked almost exactly like NY Red Bulls' so maybe black could work as a 3rd kit anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

The original you posted here is right up my alley. Actually very similar to Newcastle's third kit, which happens to be my EPL team and is located in one of Atlanta's sister cities! 

They're my EPL team too. Their 3rd kit definitely influenced this design.

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2017 at 2:13 PM, Artist4Adonai said:

So Atlanta United's Peach away kit has leaked and it's not going over very well. This is my take on the Peaches n' Cream concept.

KL4A4Jb.jpg

This is so much better than what they officially announced. That is near perfect.

Archived