Indianapolis Colts concept

andrewharrington

i know the colts can never ever be messed with, but get an imagination. basically, this is a simpler version of AAO's colts concept, using his logo and color scheme. its just more my style.

ColtsFootball.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i guess there are quite a few details not visible to the naked eye, but such is life with MS Paint. well, the numbers are outlined on the jerseys in GREY and ROYAL BLUE, the grey closest to the white on each, similar to the dallas mavericks look i suppose. the dark color, including facemask and centre stripe, is MIDNIGHT BLUE, not black. a pair of ROYAL BLUE stripes flank the MIDNIGHT BLUE centre stripe. that about does it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

NICE work...I really,really like these!My only suggestion is perhaps maybe on the white jersey seperate the stripes to where there is 2 stripes instead of the one solid one,so that its a little truer to the originals.Otherwise thats a great job!

98Falcons.png

Less than meh.

Like before, the horseshoe no longer looks like a horseshoe.

Also, if it is a horseshoe, it would never be depicted sideways, because then the luck would run out of it (the purpoose of displaying it "tips up" is so that it will hold good luck).

I'm also not a fan of the number font. It's too square. The point on the end of the S in Colts looks like it was done because it could be done; it doesn't look like it belongs.

It's where I sit.

the wordmark definitely needs tinkering, it was a haphazard addition. the point in the S, though is just how the font is. its a variation of the number/name/indianapolis font. prolly should use the same one through.

That's a pretty solid design but I don't think anything can beat the current simplicity and sharp look of the Colts.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

First let me say, I am one who believes the Colts don't need to make a change.

I like the design, but the for me the Blue is too close to black. Too me your font for the number and the "olts" part does not have the same feel as the C or Horse shoe. Seem to far apart.

I like the idea, would work well for a College look, but not for Indy. Sorry just my preference that some uni's should just not change. When I see the Colts, I think Johnny U which too me is part of the uniform. FYI- I like their move back to grey facemasks and sticking with they black shoes.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

I think any uniform is subject to change, provided the right design is created. I'm sorry, but this isn't it. It just strays too far from Colts tradition for my tastes.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

But they look boring (and crappy) now, and I don't want to hear any arguments about history, since, ya know.... They're not in Baltimore anymore.

Exactly, if anyone should be wearing white and blue, it should be the Ravens, even though they are just "The Browns, with attitude!"

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

i realize its a stretch as far as colts tradition goes and i guess ya cant please everyone, but, well i dont agree with the quote in previous post becasue A. the only remaining brown is kicker matt stover and B. that move totally killed the browns-steelers rivalry. it doesnt even feel bitter anymore. browns-ravens is more of a rivalry now. fo shame. i sure do hate the ravens though.

Forget changing the uni's and logo for Indianapolis, change the whole identity. What do Colts have to do with Indianapolis. Give Baltimore back it's history. I never liked the Ravens idenity as much as I liked the Baltimore Colts. Anyone want to tackle a new idenity for Indianapolis.

Go Ravens!

Archived