Tanks Challange

NJTank

Hey all I have set up groups for the board on Yahoo for all of us well 50 is the max number and I will love to reach that if we can.

The challenge is in College and NFL weekly game predictions

In the College Pick me the Group is named

Tanks College Challange

The Group ID is 7243

The Password is logos

The NFL is named

Tank's NFL Challenge

The Group ID is 8251

The password is logos

Please joiin up if you can it will be a real blast and extremly easy for anyone already in a yahoo fanatsy league.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm in, too!

I am now officially here to claim my rightful spot in the basement of both Pro and College leagues!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I'm in, too!

I am now officially here to claim my rightful spot in the basement of both Pro and College leagues!

...and it's even more rightful in that you're from Saskatchewan. As a Manitoban, I'm sorry about your luck.

:D

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'm in, too!

...and it's even more rightful in that you're from Saskatchewan. As a Manitoban, I'm sorry about your luck.

[Liberal backbencher]

Hear hear!

(stomps feet)

[/Liberal backbencher]

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm in too, for the NFL anyway, don't watch enough college ball to predict them.

I'm having trouble getting to it, can someone please help?

i'm havin trouble too...hey tank, how bout a paddle? :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm in, too!

[Liberal backbencher]

Hear hear!

(stomps feet)

[/Liberal backbencher]

[NDP MP]Oh yeah?!? Well......uh....uummmmmm....Bombers suck!

Hear hear!!!

(pounding of fists on tables)

[/NDP MP]

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

[Pierre Trudeau]

Both of ya, Fuddle Duddle!

[/Pierre Trudeau]

[Jean Chretien]

Now, I do not know wut dees 'fuddle-duddle' means to youse Ingalish-speaking Canadien, but where I'se comes from, dat's no good, eh? If dat's bad, all's I says to dees backbenchurrs and membranes of parliamentals is blow it out yer rear before I'se chokes youse wit my own twose hands, eh!

[/Jean Chretien]

Wagner Athletic Group

will you guys stop that already?

This is a thread for the Football Prediction Picks. Not for "pretend to be this person" thread.

Sorry....he started it! :D

As I said, I'm in for both college and pro football. There. That oughta put us back on track...

Wagner Athletic Group

still don't know how to sign up, can ya help me out here Tank?

Here, since you helped me out with my NHL sig, I'll help you out.

1. Do you have a Yahoo! account? If not, sign up for one (more on that later). If so, continue on to the next step.

2. Go here --->Yahoo! Fantasy Sports

3. Sign in or sign up for Yahoo!.

4. Sign up for Pro Pick'em, College Pick'em, or both. Here's how...

a) Click on the link that reads as one of the above.

b ) Click on "Create or Join Group" button.

c) Under "Join Existing Group," click the "Select" button.

d) Under "Join a Provate Group," click on the "Select" button.

e) Fill in Group ID# and password. For "Tank's NFL Challenge," they are 8251 and logos, respectively. For "Tank's College Challenge," they are 7243 and logos. Click "Continue" button.

f) Create your "Pick Set," which is essentially your team name (i.e.-skater's haters, skater rocks, etc....whatever you want).

g) Follow the rest of the steps and confirm everything and there ya go.

Whew. Ya got that? Sorry it's kinda long-winded but whatever. Hope it works!

Wagner Athletic Group

I'm in, too!

[Liberal backbencher]

Hear hear!

(stomps feet)

[/Liberal backbencher]

[NDP MP]Oh yeah?!? Well......uh....uummmmmm....Bombers suck!

Hear hear!!!

(pounding of fists on tables)

[/NDP MP]

[chanting at CanadInns Stadium]

Oh, I'd rather be a Bomber than a fluffing Riders fan!

fluffing Riders fan!

fluffing Riders fan!

I'd rather be a Bomber than a fluffing Riders fan!

BC SUCKS! RIDERS SWALLOW!

BC SUCKS! RIDERS SWALLOW!

[/chanting at CanadInns Stadium]

This post may be subject to heavy, heavy mod-editing...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived