DiscrimiPaper Issue #2

CC97

thank you, thank you

*bows*

i'm definitely gonna decide who's the next guest by tomorrow, and i'd realized a few things I left unexplained:

how I scored Madden:

Touchdown-7 points

Field Goal-3 points

First Down-no points

Sack-loss of 3 points

and i'd somehow forgotten to display the Toledo Storm...drawing, as well as mention the wrong league (the Storm are actually in the ECHL)...so for those who were ready to avert their eyes, I am ashamed to present to you...the Toledo Storm ToledoStorm2.GIF

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

:puke:ToledoStorm2.GIF:puke:

My God, that's horrible! I've never seen that before (I mean, who'd want to?) and it is as bad as I've heard. Dude, that's weeeeeaaaak!

Nevertheless, great article, Discrimihater. Held back no punches; that's a good thing in journalism such as this. Way to go, bro.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

:puke:ToledoStorm2.GIF:puke:

My God, that's horrible! I've never seen that before (I mean, who'd want to?) and it is as bad as I've heard. Dude, that's weeeeeaaaak!

Nevertheless, great article, Discrimihater. Held back no punches; that's a good thing in journalism such as this. Way to go, bro.

like i said, there's a reason i was ashamed to present it to ya. although if their brass comes across this they'll probably be glad to profit off yet another site bashing their drawing-hell, one site even went so far as to name another logo the absolute worst just so the Storm couldn't make any dough off it. it's sad because there are ECHL and even UHL teams that actually take their identities seriously (needless to say, better than this thing), and the worst designer here could do 10 times better-with a rudimentary understanding of Paint.

2016cubscreamsig.png

...and the worst designer here could do 10 times better-with a rudimentary understanding of Paint.

:oh: Ooh. Well, that's me! ^_^

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

and now a couple announcements regarding DiscrimiPaper #3:

1) i'll push the day that it comes out to Wednesday at the earliest, Thursday if I deem it necessary, as i'll be out of town this weekend.

2) since #2's interview was with AAO, who's a relative newcomer, I decided teh next one will have someone who's been here a while, so the next interview you'll see features STL Fanatic

that is all.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived