Arizona Cardinals, Desert Concept

heavybass

This concept is based on the supposed existance of the Desert Cardinal which may exist in Northern Arizona or so but the concept here is a combination of the desert colour used by mcrosby and the Cardinal head drawing by oldschoolviking.... wanting to not use white allowed me to create this pair.

dA3lxYzqT3QrDO9C31pT57SDRl0ORU2xBn-JQf8A

EW35DqeGeNleqBmQdPH_5DiVwAZhkwLpB-g3mbHF

6 minutes ago, heavybass said:

"here is a combination of the desert colour used by mcrosby and the Cardinal head drawing by oldschoolviking."

Well slap me with a wet noodle...why did I NOT put two and two together. Must be Monday! 😉

I feel like you should drop the yellow/gold color, it doesn't really fit in there and kinda complicates the whole set. Sand Red and Black work fine without that gold. For the home I would change the sleeve cap and numbers to the sand color, and the away maybe make the sleeve cap red? 

54 minutes ago, jaytavo305 said:

I feel like you should drop the yellow/gold color, it doesn't really fit in there and kinda complicates the whole set. Sand Red and Black work fine without that gold. For the home I would change the sleeve cap and numbers to the sand color, and the away maybe make the sleeve cap red? 

I feel like the yellow/gold represents the state flag... otherwise Sand, Red and Black is essentially White, Red and Black with Sand replacing White.

10 hours ago, DTConcepts said:

I like that a lot better, but I can't help but feel the helmet logo blends in too much with the color of the helmet itself.

That's an issue I was having with my own concept. I thickened the red of the logo and then doubled down with a metallic stroke. I'm interested to see how @heavybass handles it. 

Archived