RockyTopper

It's become a weird dumb fad to get really into Catholicism lately, but this guy got into Orthodox Christianity! That's for the real heads. He may even be the first Orthodox guy named Tanner, unless there's some failson prick named "Tanner Dimitropoulos" somewhere in Des Plaines, I dunno

• Like 5

5 hours ago, the admiral said:

It's become a weird dumb fad to get really into Catholicism lately, but this guy got into Orthodox Christianity! That's for the real heads. He may even be the first Orthodox guy named Tanner, unless there's some failson prick named "Tanner Dimitropoulos" somewhere in Des Plaines, I dunno

zoomers turn 18 and have to choose between becoming a marxist or tradcath. there's no other option.

• Like 3

Who was it a few years back who outed his dupe in the most offhand (and hilarious) way? There was some discussion about usernames, and he said something along the lines of, "Well when I got banned and created my dupe, I was so glad to have the chance to go with..."

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BigBubba said:

Who was it a few years back who outed his dupe in the most offhand (and hilarious) way? There was some discussion about usernames, and he said something along the lines of, "Well when I got banned and created my dupe, I was so glad to have the chance to go with..."

Are you referring to this? 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Am I alone in not having any idea who Rocky Topper was? Tanner I remember.

I ran across RockyTopper every once in a while. I knew the name, but that was about it. 

• Like 3