Seattle Kraken tweaks

_RH_

Here are some doodles you may enjoy

vgpLOss.png

IMO making the hem striping match the sleeves would look better, especially when viewed with the pants.  I'm not sure how I feel about an outline around the home logo...the negative space concept is cool but then the road version is so different.  My other gripe is a lack of green in the color scheme.  IMO one of the three blues needs more of a green tint.

1 hour ago, _RH_ said:

Here are some doodles you may enjoy

vgpLOss.png

IMO making the hem striping match the sleeves would look better, especially when viewed with the pants.  I'm not sure how I feel about an outline around the home logo...the negative space concept is cool but then the road version is so different.  My other gripe is a lack of green in the color scheme.  IMO one of the three blues needs more of a green tint.

I think you meed to thicken the red striping on the sleeve. I like the idea but to get it really match the hem stripe has to have the same widths. Otherwise it presents a weird clash like the Maple Leafs sleeve/hem contrast. 

2 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

I think you meed to thicken the red striping on the sleeve. I like the idea but to get it really match the hem stripe has to have the same widths. Otherwise it presents a weird clash like the Maple Leafs sleeve/hem contrast. 

Yeah I'm sure you're right, these images are just my attempt in Paint and I'm sure they're not properly scaled.  Looking at the real pictures, it almost looks like they double in width with each stripe from red to the lightest blue.  Here's an attempt with the darkest (rather than lightest) blue getting a bit more green:

EGofrCz.png

anyone else is welcome to add their variations on the team too

3 hours ago, _RH_ said:

Yeah I'm sure you're right, these images are just my attempt in Paint and I'm sure they're not properly scaled.  Looking at the real pictures, it almost looks like they double in width with each stripe from red to the lightest blue.  Here's an attempt with the darkest (rather than lightest) blue getting a bit more green:

EGofrCz.png

That looks pretty sweet actually. 

On 7/24/2020 at 7:13 PM, _RH_ said:

EGofrCz.png

This is an incredibly sharp look. Although, think I may like it less without the outline on the home, but that is just me.

• 6 months later...

Archived