Fixing the Rockies (again)

Lumbergh

Since the Rockies are pretty determined to retain the look, I decided to do minor tweaking to keep the look consistent.

I tweaked the snow, removed the arch and lettering, added a black outline to the mountain, and removed silver.

Just purple (tweaked), black, and white...I cleaned up the "Colorado" jersey lettering and attempted the rest of the package:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

As a fan, I'm a fan. This is the best Rockies concept I've ever seen that I think the team could realistically adopt. Usually the changes are just far too drastic and the team has shown it won't do that. My only gripe would be that I really like the silver in the Rockies scheme but you have simplified the overall look in a way that makes sense by removing it. Good job!

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

EXCELLENT update. Love the new shade of purple, simplified logo and elimination of silver. 

My only nitpick is the cap that goes with the purple alt. The solid purple cap and jersey combo is a little "intense," so I'd probably just use the black cap/purple bill option. Kind of curious how the black alt would look with purple trim instead of white. 

You're 2-2 with these MLB updates so far! Hope you keep going. I'd love to see your take on the Florida teams. 

Archived