Saturday Night Football Fever: Reimagining the World Football League (New LA Action colors)

neo_prankster

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • neo_prankster changed the title to Saturday Night Football Fever: Reimagining the World Football League (New LA Action colors)

I gotta agree, but if you're gonna make that adjustment the sunset would probably need to have its colors shifted too.

Futuristic Bckground The 80s. Cyberpunk Style Sun. New Retro Wave. Vector  Illustration Stock Illustration - Illustration of abstract, party: 155181496

Or if you don't want the main color to conflict with NY, here's something a little bluer.

1336x768 Retrowave Sunset Laptop HD HD 4k Wallpapers, Images, Backgrounds,  Photos and Pictures

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

15 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

I gotta agree, but if you're gonna make that adjustment the sunset would probably need to have its colors shifted too.

Futuristic Bckground The 80s. Cyberpunk Style Sun. New Retro Wave. Vector  Illustration Stock Illustration - Illustration of abstract, party: 155181496

Or if you don't want the main color to conflict with NY, here's something a little bluer.

1336x768 Retrowave Sunset Laptop HD HD 4k Wallpapers, Images, Backgrounds,  Photos and Pictures

Yeah I absolutely love the 80s Neon Noir aesthetic and I think this color palette would be a home run. 

N3d5IIl.png

Archived