Which Jersey should I get?

BaltimoreFan

Which Packer jersey should I get?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Favre for sure, He'll be a Packer for life, and is the face of the organization. He is Green Bay, but if youre looking for something different you could for Green, he'll be with them for a while id preseume.

Any other player.........hmmm dont know what youre going at? Barnett, Harris, Sharper, Franks, Driver, Ferguson all seem look good choices, but Id go with a Brett

Maybe its just cause im wearing my favre jersey right now......i dont know

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Brett Faaaaaaaaaaarv.

There is nobody else. Brett Favre is the Packers.

Green is now the focus of the offense, and will be around longer than Brett, but he is not the team. Brett Favre is the team.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

SI's full of plop every now and then, and that's one case of that. There's a convincing case for Ahman, but I voted Favre cus you say Favre, you've said Packers. reminds me of a guy i met in high school that bore a little resemblance to #4-ironically enough, he's a Bears fan :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Being a viking fan, ive written about 3 or 4 little "instead of ordering that garbage" jokes, but will instead give you a GREAT idea that i would love to someday do, just to get under the skin of both sides.

I want to get a white, vikings, brett farve jersey.

i suggest you get a green, randy moss customized jersey. (go to eastbay.com, get a personalized replica)

Being a viking fan, ive written about 3 or 4 little "instead of ordering that garbage" jokes, but will instead give you a GREAT idea that i would love to someday do, just to get under the skin of both sides.

I want to get a white, vikings, brett farve jersey.

i suggest you get a green, randy moss customized jersey. (go to eastbay.com, get a personalized replica)

That would be pretty funny. However can you do that? I've wanted to get an Mike Mussina Orioles Jersey but the MLBPA will not let you personalize a jersey with a player that has either retired or plays on a different team. I don't know if the NFL is the same way.

Archived