Washington Commanders fix

heavybass

26 minutes ago, heavybass said:

Time to fix what those corrupt :censored:ers in Washington sat on their arses for 18 months...

AM-JKLUC4BrpEPeTWMwSHLV2z0W4R4jIJAPezcCk

AM-JKLUjEkyJXb1JcTZDDgnEz1N9KebfBhhb4pf5

AM-JKLW4KiaB64s9BvPMUO2vcRVitf-LtDfRWx9b

TBH, the stencil fonts on the numbers and names would have improve it by a little bit. Also, that name plate on the black jersey is not too bad, actually. I want it applied to all jerseys since at least it feels army-themed to me.

But you do you, I guess.

5 minutes ago, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

TBH, the stencil fonts on the numbers and names would have improve it by a little bit. Also, that name plate on the black jersey is not too bad, actually. I want it applied to all jerseys since at least it feels army-themed to me.

But you do you, I guess.

You know you just gave me an idea.

nice work, It never fails to amaze me that regular folks can come up with better concepts than what comes up on the field.  I still want to see the crap the WFT ownership rejected. 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

10 hours ago, heavybass said:

Commanders being a military team figures I would give them the Army treatment.... Black Knights.

AM-JKLXlFcZQtkmTXQ994hhSDD8mt9Ag2FuLIkFB

AM-JKLWEM7TniFC9SIUePeiQQDdADHOZThaVETx-

AM-JKLVk4n8xu6EnMFLexJvvqtcsa84_kes51wKk

Nice job. I would suggest adding a contrasting color stroke on the numbers. I also modify the helmet, pants, and jersey striping so it is consistent across the board (i.e., put the gold-white-gold striping from the burgundy jersey on the burgundy helmet and pants, put the burgundy-gold-burgundy striping from the black jersey on the black helmet and pants, change the white jersey to white sleeves with burgundy-gold-burgundy striping, and change the gold pants to burgundy-white-burgundy striping). That eliminates the LSU mismatch problem.

If we’re absolutely nitpicking, the striping on the burgundy jersey isn’t exactly the same as the striping on the burgundy helmet and pants. I’m also curious about your decision to have belt colors contrasting the pant colors. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

7 hours ago, Chawls said:

If we’re absolutely nitpicking, the striping on the burgundy jersey isn’t exactly the same as the striping on the burgundy helmet and pants. I’m also curious about your decision to have belt colors contrasting the pant colors. 

Its a personal touch.

Archived