ZussmanDesign's NFL Uniform Redesign

zussmandesigns

On 3/11/2022 at 10:04 PM, BJ Sands said:

What’s with the contrasting belts? There’s some good ideas here but the belts are distracting. 

With the contrasting belts, I try to incorporate the colors of the team as much as possible. They can be distracting on some teams, but overall I think that when the team would wear them on the field, it won't be as distracting as it is in my designs (hopefully).

On 3/12/2022 at 12:29 PM, ramsjetsthunder said:

Does every team have to have two single-color alternate helmets?

I made every team have to color rush helmets, yes. I wanted every team to have the option of having a full color rush set, without leaving out a team.

Marlin.png

18 hours ago, the_grateful_ted said:

That pattern looks like the undergarments of an exotic dancer. I get why you’d pick it (lack of any other cohesive uniform history) but every time I’ve seen someone try to pull it off it looks cheesy 

I did try to go out of the box for a team like Jacksonville, but I totally see what you see haha. I feel like the Jaguars have nothing to lose at this point.

Marlin.png

5 hours ago, zussmandesigns said:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Wu4G91I.jpegKVfhdnn.jpegqiMOFsb.jpegjGHXgTF.jpegzO7uouR.jpegURseNBV.jpegA8FnwRY.jpegdtK2F4S.jpeg

I am here for a Pats set with the removal of silver. Only real misses for m are the last two (the all white logo doesn't work) Everything else is great. I love that you made a distinction between a red alternate and a red throwback

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

On 4/11/2022 at 6:45 PM, johne9109 said:

I am here for a Pats set with the removal of silver. Only real misses for m are the last two (the all white logo doesn't work) Everything else is great. I love that you made a distinction between a red alternate and a red throwback

Thank you very much! I did go a little out of the ordinary for the all navy and all white set, just wanted to keep it consistent with the other teams.

• Like 1

Marlin.png