Morten Andersen A Viking

Joshawaggie

Last time Minnesota had a kicker with the last name "Anderson" he blew the most important kick of his carrer. *Ala 1998 NFC Championship Game vs. Atlanta Falcons.

hey, thanks for reminding me. And no, that wasnt the last time they had an Anderson as a kicker, he kicked for them 2 years ago, plus Morten is an "AndersEn"

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Yes, this I am aware of, it's still pronounced the same though.

And I was just referring to the person, not the year specifically.

I just brought that up because of course "my" team won the Super Bowl that year, but I was dissapointed because Super Bowl XXXIII would have been a better game with Denver defeating Minnesota instead of demolishing the Falcons.

I just brought that up because of course "my" team won the Super Bowl that year, but I was dissapointed because Super Bowl XXXIII would have been a better game with Denver defeating Minnesota instead of demolishing the Falcons.

or Minnesota defeating Denver.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

or Minnesota defeating Denver.

Could have happened, but I highly doubt that it would have happened that way. But I do know it would have been a great game, unlike the slaughter that was Super Bowl XXXIII.

Way to miss that, King.

I guess you have a very different definition of a 'slaughter' than I do.

The 49ers slaughtered the Broncos, 55-10 in 1990

The Coyboys slaughtered the Bills 52-17 in 93

The Bears sluaghtered the Pats 46-10 in 86

The Broncos simply beat the Falcons.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Way to miss that, King.

I guess you have a very different definition of a 'slaughter' than I do.

The 49ers slaughtered the Broncos, 55-10 in 1990

The Coyboys slaughtered the Bills 52-17 in 93

The Bears sluaghtered the Pats 46-10 in 86

The Broncos simply beat the Falcons.

Yea, that was the worst loss in SB history and a very sad day in Denver Broncos football, but hey, it was a one man team against Montana, Rice, Taylor and company.

I call it a slaughter because Atlanta never had a chance. Denver had it wrapped up and didn't feel the need to pour it on any worse. Keep in mind the Falcons only had ONE offensive TD.

...and only lost by two TDs and a 2 point conv.

NOT a slaughter.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

While I don't consider it a slaughter, I don't consider it a good game by any stretch of the imagination. The Broncos had that game comfortably in hand at 31-6 in the 4th quarter before they went into what seemed to me like a shut down mode, then only gave up a kick return for a TD and a late TD with only 2:04 left in the game. So there's was never any point, other than at 3-0 that the Broncos trailed or it looked like the Falcons had much of a chance. I wouldn't say it was a slaughtering, but I would say it was a sound beating.

IUe6Hvh.png

Last time Minnesota had a kicker with the last name "Anderson" he blew the most important kick of his carrer. *Ala 1998 NFC Championship Game vs. Atlanta Falcons.

Good times, those were... Good times ^_^

Anyways, I hope this "Anderson" has a better impact on the Vikings than the last one did, I'm rooting for him to break the record

Morten Andersen, pretty bad when you lose your job to a former CFLer..........(runs away quickly).

Lawrence Tynes can at least kick a Field Goal longer than 35 yards....which for Andersen was pushing it. Oh and not to mention the fact that the Chiefs were using their PUNTER to do kickoffs. Hang 'em up Morten, it was a nice carrier, but you are to old.

Old people shouldn't play past thier prime....

Signed,

George Blanda

Signed,

George Blanda

Shut the hell up before I knock your teeth right out of your friggin' mouth.

Regards,

Gordie Howe

Yeah, what he said!

Best Wishes,

Minnie Minoso

I call it a slaughter because Atlanta never had a chance. Denver had it wrapped up and didn't feel the need to pour it on any worse. Keep in mind the Falcons only had ONE offensive TD.

Yeah, but y'all ain't done jack plop since, pretty funny eh?

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Signed,

George Blanda

Shut the hell up before I knock your teeth right out of your friggin' mouth.

Regards,

Gordie Howe

Yeah, what he said!

Best Wishes,

Minnie Minoso

Oh yeah, well I feel you should hang 'em up before everyone thinks you are ready to.

Signed,

Jim Brown

Proof Read by,

Barry Sanders

First copy rolled in a joint and smoked by,

Ricky Williams

Archived