Seattle Seahawks Uniform Concept

AHcreative

rWzhCXb.png

P0RpfgA.png

WU2sXZD.png

Alright. Back at it again looking for some more feedback that I will take to heart. 

I've been working on an NFL series where each team has 4 uniform sets on the season.  Home, Away, Throwback, and Statement uniforms.

Thanks for viewing! 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

The nameplates for the home and away should be switched with the ones on the Throwback and statement.

• LOL 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

17 minutes ago, walkerws said:

The home and away are nice. The alternates are too many different things all together. 

Agreed. I'm trying to find something I don't like about the home and away, and my only minor nit is the white facemask. I think it might be too jarring.

nice work!

It's where I sit.

HOME and AWAY are $$$ -- a few minor tweaks to make would be to set some numerals that don't look so scrunched (these look like they've been squished north-and-south), and I would try to find a happy medium between this blue and the slate blue and current IRL blue they use. You chose a blue that's pretty close to royal and I am not feeling the hue, but also the green you picked is pretty great, kind of a bit of seafoam in there which is nice. 

Overall, this has some seriously awesome 70s vibes to them -- a really nice take on something the Seahawks could have walked out of the gate in in 1976, and I mean that in a good way.

These are really nice!

If I were trying to nitpick to find possible things to build on it, I would try on the home/away doing a single thicker, curved green line to match the stripe along the shoulders (maybe do a thinner blue stripe curved to match it). The one thing I don't really like is the shoulder numbers on the home/away; they just feel too big for the space. Maybe try making them a bit smaller?

One the throwback, you could consider doing a green triple stripe on the pants with the darker blue between the green lines to again match the shoulder stripe pattern, but I can imagine not wanting to do too many changes to a throwback uniform design.

Overall though, again, these are some real good designs!

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

Thank you all for the comments!

I deepened the blue and gave the green a bit more of the seafoam color. I also made changes to the font, and some cohesive changes to the Throwback and Statement uniforms. 

EMrJA9J.pngjcWOFk5.png]

L5UXZbE.png

eX9a3Jx.png

Thanks for viewing! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...