Seattle Seahawks Uniform Concept

AHcreative

rWzhCXb.png

P0RpfgA.png

WU2sXZD.png

Alright. Back at it again looking for some more feedback that I will take to heart. 

I've been working on an NFL series where each team has 4 uniform sets on the season.  Home, Away, Throwback, and Statement uniforms.

Thanks for viewing! 

The nameplates for the home and away should be switched with the ones on the Throwback and statement.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

17 minutes ago, walkerws said:

The home and away are nice. The alternates are too many different things all together. 

Agreed. I'm trying to find something I don't like about the home and away, and my only minor nit is the white facemask. I think it might be too jarring.

nice work!

It's where I sit.

HOME and AWAY are $$$ -- a few minor tweaks to make would be to set some numerals that don't look so scrunched (these look like they've been squished north-and-south), and I would try to find a happy medium between this blue and the slate blue and current IRL blue they use. You chose a blue that's pretty close to royal and I am not feeling the hue, but also the green you picked is pretty great, kind of a bit of seafoam in there which is nice. 

Overall, this has some seriously awesome 70s vibes to them -- a really nice take on something the Seahawks could have walked out of the gate in in 1976, and I mean that in a good way.

These are really nice!

If I were trying to nitpick to find possible things to build on it, I would try on the home/away doing a single thicker, curved green line to match the stripe along the shoulders (maybe do a thinner blue stripe curved to match it). The one thing I don't really like is the shoulder numbers on the home/away; they just feel too big for the space. Maybe try making them a bit smaller?

One the throwback, you could consider doing a green triple stripe on the pants with the darker blue between the green lines to again match the shoulder stripe pattern, but I can imagine not wanting to do too many changes to a throwback uniform design.

Overall though, again, these are some real good designs!

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

Thank you all for the comments!

I deepened the blue and gave the green a bit more of the seafoam color. I also made changes to the font, and some cohesive changes to the Throwback and Statement uniforms. 

EMrJA9J.pngjcWOFk5.png]

L5UXZbE.png

eX9a3Jx.png

Thanks for viewing! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived