Tkachuk scores 4......

Ez Street

Exciting game, it seems Hull's benching has woke this team up. They have been playing hard and if they keep this up they can win the whole thing again. :flagusa::smileyusa::unclesam:

Also, on a side note is it me or do the fans in North America seem louder than the fans in Europe? All of the games I've seen in Europe have seem silent while the games in North America have seem to have the crowd roaring.

i did notice the games in Europe didn't seem as hyped as the games in Montreal, T-Dot and St. Paul.

and on waking up, the US was playing halfassed for most of the first two games, and it showed. the Czechs, however, if you can play quarter-assed hockey, i think they were doing just that in pool play. hell, if the Germans had the Czechs' talent, they'd be playing for gold. so understandably, i was shocked to hear they didn't just beat Sweden, they blew the three crowns away.

Slovakia vs Canada...that oughta be a good one, that Canada will take because of their depth and the presence of Martin Brodeur. hell, i'll say it now: Canada will win the gold. over who, i have no idea but they'll win it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Did I see it, he asks...

wc-celebrate.jpg

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAL!

wc-hats.jpg

Look! It's hat night!

(In case you're confused, I was at the game. I took those pictures.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This too made Australian Sports news.

Except the newsreader pronounced his name Ta-Cut-Chook.

Now in Aussie Slang

Ta is Thanks.

Cut is not only what scissors do, but also can mean Angry and

Chook is a Chicken

And so, "Thanks Angry Chicken" scored 4.

And at this, I laughed and laughed.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Now in Aussie Slang

Ta is Thanks.

Chook is a Chicken

Is that really what that means? Because once (if) the NHL gets going again, I'll probably see Keith at least once a week at a restaurant we both frequent for breakfast. I think he'd get a kick out of that.

Or perhaps he'll kick my ass.

Now in Aussie Slang

Ta is Thanks.

Chook is a Chicken

Is that really what that means? Because once (if) the NHL gets going again, I'll probably see Keith at least once a week at a restaurant we both frequent for breakfast. I think he'd get a kick out of that.

How could I make that up?

Now, I listen to the games over the 'net, and they pronounce his name 'Ka Chuck'.

'Ta Cut Chook' is just weird. But individually, that's what each word means in Aussie slang.

Thanks Angry Chicken.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

You really see him often? I would do anything for an autograph. Just tell him it's from the biggest Blues fan around...or at least the biggest 16 year old Blues fan...

Actually though, if he doesn't like requests, or you wouldn't wanna "intrude" by making a request like that, that's cool.

Archived