Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

2 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

I can’t wait to see what concepts/colors you have in store for Salt Lake (A’s, Angels, and I think Priests)!

Speaking of which, you have the Priests as a Guardians relocation. Have the Guardians considered relocation recently (since the name change)?

I think I read an article from a couple of years ago that brought up the table of the Cleveland Indians/Guardians and one of the places was Salt Lake City, Utah. There might be an outside shot the Guardians leave Cleveland within the next 30 years but it's not super likely.

gT1BtSs.png

23 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Will the remainder of the series be A’s relocations or are you planning to tackle other relocations and update other defunct teams? Here are a few I mentioned a few pages back, one of which you already did:

Yes.  I am planning to do all of them at some point.

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Anaheim and Boise Athletics

Pretty good work for the Anaheim and Boise A's, last night I was counting list of the teams in the main concept and I counted 455 total team concepts, I'm not sure if that would break the record for most teams in a single concept thread on this forum, but it is a lot. Currently, @teeray01after doing the Anaheim and Boise A's you are 6% done with this thread

gT1BtSs.png

Thanks Max.  I'm not completely satisfied with Boise yet.  I may make some slight modifications on that one as well as others that are already done.  For example, I'm also not completely satisfied with the road wordmark for the Chicago Whales.  I can work on all that as I go.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, teeray01 said:

Thanks Max.  I'm not completely satisfied with Boise yet.  I may make some slight modifications on that one as well as others that are already done.  For example, I'm also not completely satisfied with the road wordmark for the Chicago Whales.  I can work on all that as I go.

Okay, should the Charlotte and Des Moines A's be finished tonight?

gT1BtSs.png

30 minutes ago, maxwasson said:

Okay, should the Charlotte and Des Moines A's be finished tonight?

This might be none of my business because you and he are clearly collaborating on this project to some extent, but why not let @teeray01 work at his own pace? I know personally when I impose an arbitrary deadline on myself to get a design done, the quality of my work ends up compromised. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, coco1997 said:

This might be none of my business because you and he are clearly collaborating on this project to some extent, but why not let @teeray01 work at his own pace? I know personally when I impose an arbitrary deadline on myself to get a design done, the quality of my work ends up compromised. 

I was just wanting to know the timetable for the next concept, I'm not trying to rush him or anything

gT1BtSs.png

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct Pro Baseball Concepts - Iowa and Charlotte A's, Boise A's fixed