Then-to-Now IV voting

CrookedThumb

Who modernized the Braves the Best?  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it sounds like you guys dont want to lose, but i kinda agree a little bit. however it was not said in the rules that you cant borrow a logo. while that is generally implied it wasnt specifically said. i do think that it should be a rule in all contests from now on(come up with your own logo, or do the existing ones)

it sounds like you guys dont want to lose, but i kinda agree a little bit. however it was not said in the rules that you cant borrow a logo. while that is generally implied it wasnt specifically said. i do think that it should be a rule in all contests from now on(come up with your own logo, or do the existing ones)

Of course we don't want to lose to someone who just pulled a logo from elsewhere and recolored it when we took the time to use logos that we came up with on our own.

Of course we don't want to lose to someone who just pulled a logo from elsewhere and recolored it when we took the time to use logos that we came up with on our own.

ummmm...no comment.

ummmm...no comment.

kinda wierd when he does it and then b!tches about someone else doing it right? like he can do it and be ok, but as soon as someone else does it, oh boy its on lol

ummmm...no comment.

kinda wierd when he does it and then b!tches about someone else doing it right? like he can do it and be ok, but as soon as someone else does it, oh boy its on lol

I may do that, but I don't enter them into contests. In the contests it's either my original logo or a modification of one the team uses or used.

I don't mind winning, don't mind not winning.

Put simply, I do not have the talent to either draw the logos in the first place, nor do I have the skills to use Illustrator effectively enough to make it look any good even if I could draw.

Bascially, my effort goes into design and colours of the uniforms, and I have found a logo that seemed to suit it.

I certainly respect the skills of those who did design their own logos. I would love to be able to do that.

I don't believe an apology is suitable, so I'm not apologising.

I simply put together an (apparently) aesthetically pleasing uniform and found a suitable logo to go with it.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Damn! Not even one sympathy vote....I didn't think it was that bad. Hmmm. Just part of the learning curve, I suppose. Even MJ started out slow, right? :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Damn! Not even one sympathy vote....I didn't think it was that bad. Hmmm. Just part of the learning curve, I suppose. Even MJ started out slow, right? :D

haha i got my logolympiad bronze medal on the socond contest i've ever entered and since than i got like 10 votes combined for 15 contests :/

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

Archived