You Saw What Where??

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 2:29 PM, tBBP said:

That's not a shocker to me at all. I done seen Packers paraphernalia all across this North American landmass. It may surprise some, but there's a surprising contingent in, of all places, Pittsburgh.

That's every major city now. Wisconsin's biggest export for the past 30 years has been graduates of the UW colleges.

I laugh everytime the announcers see a large Packers contingent outside of Lambeau and remark how Packers fans love to travel. More than likely, those fans are transplants who live in the area.

In the "yeah, not expecting that one" file, random guy wearing a Baker Mayfield Oklahoma jersey...in this case, the Roughrider alt with a Rose Bowl patch.  Was on the clock, otherwise I'd have taken a pic.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

qu4UVDs.png

JUYqchj.png

Watching CFL YouTube videos and saw that San Antonio's Kay Stephenson was wearing the Starter jackets from Sacramento, with the names and logos missing for the 1995 South Final at Baltimore. As much time as they had to get those made, I'm surprised this still happened. They still had other gear with the proper colors, names and logos on them.

UY6FIzh.png

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This counts, right? This add popped up on my Facebook feed as I was reading this thread last night. I gotta say, the Cardinals promotions really make me proud to be back home. Obligatory, F Kroenke!

spacer.png