Seahawks Concept

Coacher42

I loved the old sleeves on the jersey's so I wanted to see what it looked like with the new logo and colors. I think it turned out pretty cool. Besides that dinky logo they have on their sleeves right now is almost smaller than the Reebok logo.

Let me know what y'all think.

SeahawksConcepta.jpg

CCSLC Signature.jpg

I think the sleeves look much better in the concept you posted.

Not real sure what you are talking about?

He's referring to the green utilized in the old logo:

M1070.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I think I know what he's talking about now, Survival79. I thought that originally, but wasn't sure. Do you think that eye would work on this modernized version? I might play around with it and see if it works. My initial reaction is it won't.

NewYawk, I'm not opposed to the new look. I just really really liked the old look. I grew up a Seahawks fan. Two of my earliest memories were opeining day of the Mariners and the first Seahawks games. Its just like with the M's. I don't dislike their current look, but man do I miss the old blue and gold trident M.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

i think the new green needs to appear somewhere becasue its still on the neck. it makes the neck jump out and dominiate if the green doesnt appear anymore. maybe use a sleeve cuff that matches the neck, so it balances, or someting

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Thanks, Fuzzlewigg! I thought about that as well (and knew someone would bring that up). I'll play around with it. It is such a minor part of the logo, I just wanted it to be a minor part of the uniform as well. You're right, it does just kind of stand out.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

I like the wrap-around look, but the problem is that the sleeves that the players wear are shrinking every day! NFL jerseys (especially lineman) look more like they're cut like muscle shirts than tee shirts. The wrap-around look would be fine on the auth and reps you can buy in stores (btw - has anyone seen the Reebok EQT line yet? kind of like swingman for football), but on the field I don't think it would work in today's NFL.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

the jersey modification arent really a problem, i mean its more an issue of making the game more based on ability and heart and whatnot with the minimal sleeves. to tackle someone you shouldnt be able to grab their sleeves or jersey, you should have to grab them by the torso or arm or shoulder or legs or foot and get that F'er down on the ground :P and i think the new sleeves are preserving the game of football and its integrity. i mean honestly, do you really want to see a new wave of greg pruitt tear away jerseys if the NFL madates sleeves on jerseys? haha i think the cropped sleeves look cool anyway, but hey.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived