2024 Lacrosse

4_tattoos

Interesting take from the Rabils. When asked if they ever considered developing a minor league for the PLL, Paul says he'd personally like to see pro lacrosse develop into a promotion/relegation system. He noted the league would need to be around 30 teams before it could happen though. Time stamped.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

So I'm watching the NCAA women's championship game and ummm... what's the deal with players throwing their sticks down to the ground after damn near every goal? Never seen this on the men's side at any level, but seen it multiple times in this game. Very odd.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

10 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

So I'm watching the NCAA women's championship game and ummm... what's the deal with players throwing their sticks down to the ground after damn near every goal? Never seen this on the men's side at any level, but seen it multiple times in this game. Very odd.

Their sticks get checked after every goal. Instead of running it to the ref they drop it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, 4_tattoos said:

Maryland ran into a buzzsaw. Yikes!

I expected ND to win it but thought Maryland would at least make it interesting ... 

• Like 1

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 2 weeks later...