2024 NFL Changes

6 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

Jags going Black/Teal/Black/Black in London -- seems like another golden opportunity for the Pats to try Silver/White/Silver that they just refuse to take for some reason.

Teal pants would’ve made this look much better for Jacksonville IMO. 

We need more teams wearing silver pants fulltime. It’s basically just the Raiders at this point, isn’t it? I wish Atlanta and New England would return to that party. And as nice as the Lions’ blue pants are, I wish they would wear silver pants at least 75% of the time. 

9 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

We need more teams wearing silver pants fulltime. It’s basically just the Raiders at this point, isn’t it? I wish Atlanta and New England would return to that party. And as nice as the Lions’ blue pants are, I wish they would wear silver pants at least 75% of the time. 

And the Cowboys, too...

dave-chappelle-slap.gif

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

30 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Teal pants would’ve made this look much better for Jacksonville IMO. 

Considering the fact that they wear the awful stripeless white pants/socks combo, stripeless blue pants/blue socks or the black leggings look that much I'm not even sure I like the Lions update anymore... Blue masks and block numbers (especially white at home) seem like the only real updates but the below the belt downgrades might be making these worse than the previous set in my opinion.

1 hour ago, tBBP said:

And the Cowboys, too...

dave-chappelle-slap.gif

I actually considered them. I know there would be debate over whether their seafoam green pants are a shade of silver, but due to the fact that their rare appearances in navy blue jerseys are virtually always accompanied by white pants, that’s kind of a moot point. 

53 minutes ago, McCall said:

I'd rather have teal over black than teal monochrome. White pants would be the best option, but black is still better than teal over teal.

I would much rather see “bookend” looks (helmet and socks one color, jersey and pants a different color) than the pants and socks being the same color. Especially when the pants have no stripes. But also when the pants DO have stripes. It’s basically OCD at this point for me, but so be it. 

On 10/16/2024 at 6:22 PM, Froob said:

Why are there Pats fans that yearn for these? I’d much prefer a white Pat Patriot throwback or 90s jerseys if we added a second alt

I was a fan of these, though the silver helmet cashed a little bit with the silver of the jersey.  Also the jersey could have used a little more white to emphasize that they were silver and not just dirty.

A wolf-gray alt would work great for them now... if they had navy helmets.  The flat material would clash a lot with the current silver helmet.

I HATE HATE HATE alt helmets, but if they felt like they had to, I'd support a navy lid, wolf gray jersey, and navy pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

45 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

I would much rather see “bookend” looks (helmet and socks one color, jersey and pants a different color) than the pants and socks being the same color. Especially when the pants have no stripes. But also when the pants DO have stripes. It’s basically OCD at this point for me, but so be it. 

Black helmet

Teal jersey

White Pants

Black socks

Monochrome color is not the answer.