2024 NASCAR Season

DCarp1231

• 4 weeks later...

I never thought they would allow an official closer finish than 03 Darlington, but they can’t deny that. It was 0.000 seconds. They can’t even score it because it was truly a dead heat.

What an incredible race! Lots of driver skill on showcase and the finish was absolutely incredible. Love the show that the Next Gen puts on at one and a half milers!

the user formerly known as cdclt

On 4/30/2024 at 7:21 PM, DCarp1231 said:

Both Trackhouse and Kaulig will not field a car for SVG at the All Star Race

If AJ didn't win at Charlotte, this is a literal non-issue. Really, both teams should just merge already.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

15 minutes ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

If AJ didn't win at Charlotte, this is a literal non-issue. Really, both teams should just merge already.

I think they’d only merge if they knew for a fact another team would be ready to buy the extra charter. The cost of one isn’t getting any cheaper.

On 5/6/2024 at 7:08 PM, DCarp1231 said:

I think they’d only merge if they knew for a fact another team would be ready to buy the extra charter. The cost of one isn’t getting any cheaper.

If Trackhouse and Kaulig merge, then there is no extra charter - they'd have the 1, 99, 16, and 31.

the user formerly known as cdclt

I’m not too upset about this. Sounds like they are trying to reinvent the No Bull 5 program with this but instead following the same bandwagon of in-season tournaments. Atleast this doesn’t add anything into the season like extra games for the NBA but instead is just a cool side plot to the race at hand. I just hope they don’t pull too much time away from the actual races to follow where the semi finalist and finalists are in those rounds. 

17 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Gimmick that most fans won't care about.

Most will likely complain that they can’t watch the 3 initial seeding races on Prime Video.

I imagine there’s likely going to be a separate score bug that keeps track of who’d be advancing throughout the race.