Super Bowl Field

Why does it look like they painted a high schools field? Was that a test field before they made it for the actual game? What do they need to test anyways? That the paint won’t be a slippery mess like last year? There are just so many questions I have about this.

33 minutes ago, dont care said:

Why does it look like they painted a high schools field? Was that a test field before they made it for the actual game? What do they need to test anyways? That the paint won’t be a slippery mess like last year? There are just so many questions I have about this.

If it's the turf, it's just for picture days. The game will be played on grass. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

One step forward one step back from the last field these teams played on. 

Love that the 49ers are not using the helmet again in the end zone, looked so weird when just one team did it, but hate how the wordmark is outlined instead of the previous gold text. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

6 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Is there any explanation as to why the 49ers are making their endzone script for this year's Super Bowl red instead of the full-gold one they did for LIV?

They used the red script for the endzones in the Divisional Round and NFC Championship Game as well

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Kramerica Industries said:

So another year with the off-center wordmarks in the endzone?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

This is one instance where it actually sorta works, since both teams have city monograms in their logos. So they read as "SF 49ers" and "KC Chiefs". Centered wordmarks with conference logos would still look better, but at least there's some sort of visual coherence going on.

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Mr. Krabs said:

I wish they would at least return the AFC and NFC logos to the end zones.

Blame the Patriots wordmark in Super Bowl XLIX for ruining the logo-wordmark-conference logo endzone layout

spacer.png