24-25 NBA changes

DJT

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

NBA Cup courts leak via NBA 2k25:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=8394617000628017&id=424189131004217

Look like league learn nothing from last season disaster.

As rumored before all these courts will match the home team's Statement edition unis. No more City edition for NBA Cup games and the center court logo is at least a recognizable logo for the average viewer.

16 hours ago, Froob said:

Here’s what that would have looked like spacer.png

Wow, what a huge missed opportunity for Boston. These look fantastic.

I also am a fan of Boston's NBA cup court (as much as one can be), but I feel like it doesn't really pair well with the City Edition that leaked for them? *Edit: literally just now seeing that they will be paired with statement uniforms, disregard*

20 hours ago, andregunts said:

Ok Im ready to fight someone, who has a problem with this MASTERPIECE ?!?!??!

spacer.png

I have a problem with it. Is it a cool illustration? Absolutely. Does it belong front and center on a jersey worn in a game? Absolutely not.

Put it on a t-shirt. Put it on a fashion jersey for fans. Put it on social media. Actually wearing in on the court is stupid imo. But everything about the current state of NBA uniforms is stupid imo, so what do I know?

• Dislike 1

Man I hope no one knows I'm autistic.

The clothes I'll be buying/wearing when they come out:

20 hours ago, Bmac said:

GXuLmrLaIAAeZcT?format=jpg&name=large

21 hours ago, andregunts said:

Ok Im ready to fight someone, who has a problem with this MASTERPIECE ?!?!??!

spacer.png

4 hours ago, tantheman said:

As rumored before all these courts will match the home team's Statement edition unis. No more City edition for NBA Cup games and the center court logo is at least a recognizable logo for the average viewer.

Which is a win because most of team's statement jerseys are better than their citys this year. No one wants to associate the City jerseys with the IST cuz of how bad they are.

2 hours ago, bbush24 said:

I have a problem with it. Is it a cool illustration? Absolutely. Does it belong front and center on a jersey worn in a game? Absolutely not.

Put it on a t-shirt. Put it on a fashion jersey for fans. Put it on social media. Actually wearing in on the court is stupid imo. But everything about the current state of NBA uniforms is stupid imo, so what do I know?

Put your gloves on...

Their most beloved jersey is the original Raptor, they put a spin on it by giving a nod to probably their greatest player ever in Vince Carter by having the Raptor do his dunk and this is stupid?!??!!?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, andregunts said:

Put your gloves on...

Their most beloved jersey is the original Raptor, they put a spin on it by giving a nod to probably their greatest player ever in Vince Carter by having the Raptor do his dunk and this is stupid?!??!!?

It's a ballin' dino on the front of a shirt. Is it silly? Yes. Is it also a fantastic tribute to a human highlight reel? Also yes. 

8 hours ago, pepis21 said:

NBA Cup courts leak via NBA 2k25:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=8394617000628017&id=424189131004217

Look like league learn nothing from last season disaster.

Yes, true ... but ... I'm not against the concept. I won't lie, I was kind of expecting digital courts like last year's ASW court. Maybe we'll get one in Vegas? 

Plus, these ones are pretty sweet ... 

460350261_8324135707652211_7066765173791459402344_8324145680984547_6034860105013459831571_8324149524317496_4997121331966459811316_8324152520983863_4106707956598

• Like 1

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

6 hours ago, tantheman said:

As rumored before all these courts will match the home team's Statement edition unis.

If that's the case I'm guessing the Nets' statement uni (which surprisingly still hasn't been announced) will be grey with an all-over herringbone pattern, not too dissimilar from the Earned edition they once had:

2020-21-Earned-Edition-Jerseys-Graphics-

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, PurpleRain said:

If that's the case I'm guessing the Nets' statement uni (which surprisingly still hasn't been announced) will be grey with an all-over herringbone pattern, not too dissimilar from the Earned edition they once had:

was there a rumor they were updating their statement jerseys?

1 hour ago, PurpleRain said:

I love the font on these, connection to the subway signs.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Last updated 8/9

GavSwaps made an image with what the number font looks likespacer.png

2 minutes ago, chakdaddy said:

First half of the alphabet was awful but there are some decent fauxbacks and retro colorways- Clippers, Suns, Spurs. Pels, magic, Kings, Jazz, Griz, Raptors.  GSW will be good when the number fills the circle.

• Like 1