2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

1 hour ago, HOOVER said:

I did it last year.  It instantly fixes the uniform set.  

Tried finding a Twitter post where someone shared Madden screen caps but I can't find them now.  Here's one mock-up I did come across:

FuNVrwQXgAAEGRp?format=jpg&name=medium

Again, no brainer.  They'll come around eventually.

That's a top...10? look in the league right there

• Like 6

njrx617.png

9 hours ago, PurpleHayes said:

Ugh, they're wearing their stupid bone uniforms AT HOME against the Vikings in a prime time game. 🤢

Do you notice something? Ever since the Rams made the bone uniform the alternate, they've worn them against teams who play home games in an indoor or semi-indoor stadium; Cardinals, Falcons, Colts, and Vikings.

• Like 1
  • WOAH 1

20 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

What a day this has been:

A couple of things can be inferred here:

1. I would suspect that the bone uniforms being worn in Arizona means the Cardinals will be wearing black uniforms like in 2021 and 2024. Fun fact, since 2020 the Rams have worn nothing but bone jerseys in Arizona.

2. With the Rams wearing white in Chicago, that means the Bears will not be wearing their white throwbacks for that game. Similarly we know there will be no white at home for the Saint or Jets.

34 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

A couple of things can be inferred here:

1. I would suspect that the bone uniforms being worn in Arizona means the Cardinals will be wearing black uniforms like in 2021 and 2024. Fun fact, since 2020 the Rams have worn nothing but bone jerseys in Arizona.

2. With the Rams wearing white in Chicago, that means the Bears will not be wearing their white throwbacks for that game. Similarly we know there will be no white at home for the Saint or Jets.

In 2022 the Rams wore bone at Arizona even though the Cardinals were in their red jerseys. I don't think Arizona would wear black for their home opener, especially when they are home again the next two weeks. My money's on Week 4 vs. Washington, which would actually make sense in terms of contrast.

• Like 1

https://www.azcardinals.com/news/cardinals-uniform-schedule-for-2024

According to this article, the Cardinals will NOT be mixing and matching this year like everyone wants.

Oh, and they're wearing all-black three times for the first time ever, and doing another "winter whiteout" at home, leaving just six total games in their red jerseys.

This is a real head-scratcher. I'm not sure what this team is trying to prove by being so stubborn about their jersey-pant combos. 90% of the comments are people saying they should mix and match. There is no history or tradition behind the mono looks. I don't get it.

• Like 2
  • Hurl 1
  • Yawn 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Sad 2
  • Facepalm 2

3 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

In 2022 the Rams wore bone at Arizona even though the Cardinals were in their red jerseys. I don't think Arizona would wear black for their home opener, especially when they are home again the next two weeks. My money's on Week 4 vs. Washington, which would actually make sense in terms of contrast.

7 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

Doesn't sound like the Cardinals plan on mixing and matching....

Oh, and they're wearing all-black three times for the first time ever, and doing another "winter whiteout" at home. Brutal. That leaves just six total games in their red jerseys, which makes it even less likely they stray from the red pants.

Good call per the Cardinals schedule.

10 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

According to this article, the Cardinals will NOT be mixing and matching this year like everyone wants.

Oh, and they're wearing all-black three times for the first time ever, and doing another "winter whiteout" at home, leaving just six total games in their red jerseys.

This is a real head-scratcher. I'm not sure what this team is trying to prove by being so stubborn about their jersey-pant combos. 90% of the comments are people saying they should mix and match. There is no history or tradition behind the mono looks. I don't get it.

Surely, this is just a guess-timation on social media’s part and the team will actually surprise us for a few games (I’m delusional and in denial)

• LOL 2

Will be interesting to see how the Falcons approach unis. It seems like every season since the redesign they have swayed back and forth between preferring monochrome and contrasting combos. They did not wear monochrome in preseason, but did  wear black pants in the first game, so it's not like they were just keeping one on the shelves and that is why we got white pants in the other two games. 

Makes me hopeful coach Morris prefers contrast. We might be good and look good this year (well, as best as we can). Really hoping the rumors of new uniforms next season are true.

54 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

They are in Arizona, what kind of winter do they think they have??? It doesn't snow 12+ inches in a single day, GTF outta here.

Sincerely,

A Midwesterner.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

2 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

I was right about them doing black  for their first October home game, and the Charger game being a selected game. But I didn't think they would go the maximum.

I wish they used black for Washington instead of Detroit. Arizona wore black against the Lions in 2018. I want them to finish in the same place so that Lions-Cardinals may be recovered. But I don't have confidence in this happening because Detroit is good now while Arizona is a cellar-dweller 

We got the Cardinals' red against the Patriots in 2022. But that was with the previous uniform design. I would have liked to see the uniform matchup with the current design.

• Like 1