2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

The Titans did wear columbia blue against the Packers before. Albeit with the previous uniform design and for the preseason. The preseason game was twice, in 2004 and 2005.

Was the Jets' last time wearing green jersey against the Patriots the game when Belichick trolled NYJ with his timeouts on special teams?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

The Titans did wear columbia blue against the Packers before. Albeit with the previous uniform design and for the preseason. The preseason game was twice, in 2004 and 2005.

They wore it in 2008 for a Week 9 regular season game too:

image.ashx?domain=www.jsonline.com&file=

I forgot to mention the Titan's columbia blue as an alternate uniform. That's what I was intending.

Yeah, the 2008 game was when Tennessee just switched it to being the primary uniform. Green Bay played at Tennessee during the preseason in the 2010s. That time it was also the main uniform. I'm trying to remember exactly when.

With the Jets wearing their green jerseys at home tomorrow night against the Patriots I don't think that they are wearing white at home at all this season which is good. According to the Broncos jersey schedule they are wearing white at the Jets in Week 4 that means that the Jets are wearing their green or black jerseys at home in that game.

2 hours ago, S316 said:

With the Jets wearing their green jerseys at home tomorrow night against the Patriots I don't think that they are wearing white at home at all this season which is good. According to the Broncos jersey schedule they are wearing white at the Jets in Week 4 that means that the Jets are wearing their green or black jerseys at home in that game.

I think the Jets have a 60s era white throwback now that they'll wear at home

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colin56 said:

I think the Jets have a 60s era white throwback now that they'll wear at home

They're marketing it as a 60s Namath era throwback but it's literally the uniform they wore as recently as 2018 in a lighter shade of green

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

They wore it in 2008 for a Week 9 regular season game too:

image.ashx?domain=www.jsonline.com&file=

Speaking of the Snatit, and only just because...

2XaaNJ2.jpeg

kZC3uXJ.jpeg

2016-Tennessee-Titans-photo.jpg

65004b40f651b34616e876f98bbfc094-origina

Sometimes you don't really appreciate what you had til it's gone...

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

6 hours ago, tBBP said:

2XaaNJ2.jpeg

kZC3uXJ.jpeg

Those uniforms were beautiful! Man I miss those so much.

The Titans current uniforms are such a downgrade. Why they ever thought anything was wrong with the previous set is truly beyond me, except for maybe the quirky number font.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ruttep said:

They're marketing it as a 60s Namath era throwback but it's literally the uniform they wore as recently as 2018 in a lighter shade of green

The Jets have made strides in their on-the-field product and their uniform game. They're better equipped and ready to fight.

Mitama sama fighting pose #mitama #honorofkings #tiktok #fypシ #jedagje... |  TikTok

9 hours ago, tBBP said:

2XaaNJ2.jpeg

kZC3uXJ.jpeg

Maybe if the 'Snatit' hadn't botched the new uniforms it wouldn't have been a big deal. Going to the navy helmet was about the only thing that looked OK...but they needed a light blue facemask instead of a chrome one.

The number font on the jersey sucks. The stupid 'sword' pattern on the shoulder sucks. The even stupider 'sword' pattern on the pants sucks even more...does anyone even know that it's supposed to represent a sword in the first place, among the Snatit fanbase? I doubt it.

The only thing they're doing right, which they did with the previous uniforms too, was mix and match.

I feel the old Snatit uniforms will be back before 2030. It was the perfect mix of navy, light blue, and white. The new ones are yet another Nike uniform failure in the 21st century.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tBBP said:

2XaaNJ2.jpeg

kZC3uXJ.jpeg

I honestly wouldn't mind if they repeated the pants stripe on the helmet in place of the funky helmet stripe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PurpleHayes said:

The even stupider 'sword' pattern on the pants sucks even more...does anyone even know that it's supposed to represent a sword in the first place, among the Snatit fanbase? I doubt it.

This is the first I've ever heard of the pants "stripe" being a sword pattern

12 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

Now this is interesting. The graphic says white/teal/white, but the player shown in the graphic has teal on the left, white on the right. Is a team acknowledging that not all players are gonna be wearing the same sock colors? 

I was fully anticipating purple/white again as they did in 2016. Personally, I had a little desire to see the Color Rush uniform with the standard helmet a la the visit to the LA Coliseum vs the Rams in 2019. And instead...

Spoiler

It'll be the regular all-purple at Arlington.

Fun fact: Ironically, this is the first road game I'm going to and they're wearing the same uniform as the first game I ever went to (vs NO in 2018)

• Like 1

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

25 minutes ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

I was fully anticipating purple/white again as they did in 2016. Personally, I had a little desire to see the Color Rush uniform with the standard helmet a la the visit to the LA Coliseum vs the Rams in 2019. And instead...

Reveal hidden contents

It'll be the regular all-purple at Arlington.

Seems like a superstition thing. Lost in purple/white last week, therefore they absolutely must wear a different uniform this week. I miss when teams would just wear their best look regardless.