SportsCenter in Kuwait

NJTank

Im surprised it took this long for a mention but after all the hammering ESON gets lately which they deserve they have finally done something good by having a week of Sportscenters live from a Kuwait, I especially like how they have incoperated soilders in to such features as True or False, changing it to Negative or Affirmative.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Im surprised it took this long for a mention but after all the hammering ESON gets lately which they deserve they have finally done something good by having a week of Sportscenters live from a Kuwait, I especially like how they have incoperated soilders in to such features as True or False, changing it to Negative or Affirmative.

Does ESPN even show sports anymore?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Ya know, SportsCenter to me seems to be getting away from the staple it really was. I mean how many times are we going to see their analysts play games like Fact or Fiction or Take Your Pick? Granted SportsCenter from Kuwait is an awesome tribute for the servicemen out there. However, stick to the analysts talking, highlights rolling, and some of the catch phrases.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Does ESPN even show sports anymore?

No, it's like MTV with music.

I don't mind the anyalist games because they are talking about the sport.

Ya know, SportsCenter to me seems to be getting away from the staple it really was.  I mean how many times are we going to see their analysts play games like Fact or Fiction or Take Your Pick?  Granted SportsCenter from Kuwait is an awesome tribute for the servicemen out there.  However, stick to the analysts talking, highlights rolling, and some of the catch phrases.

I want 1995 TSN Sportsdesk back.

No silly ESPN-copy graphic crap that gives me a headache. I don't want giant electrical coils, intircate little scoreboards, or that DAMN STUPID TICKER THAT RUINS THE SURPRISE OF THE HIGHLIGHT.

No little "Story set ups" for games.

No music during the highlights.

No stupid, forced, funny for 5 minutes catch phrases.

No games. Games suck. I want opinion, not a nice little, forced into a camp statement. Fact/Fiction are two stupid black and white terms in a world with greys.

Just do it in a studio with a back, not a stupid computer room.

I've fled to Sportsnet, and find it better, but still not as good.

So you watch Best Damn then don't you?

That's sports too right?

No, Rogers SportsNet. It's a Canadian channel.

Rogers Sportsnet did show it for a short period of time. As for the sportsticker(s), I seem to have a knack of ignoring it completely.

I saw, I came, I left.

Ya know, SportsCenter to me seems to be getting away from the staple it really was. I mean how many times are we going to see their analysts play games like Fact or Fiction or Take Your Pick? Granted SportsCenter from Kuwait is an awesome tribute for the servicemen out there. However, stick to the analysts talking, highlights rolling, and some of the catch phrases.

Yeah, I agree. Too much prediction, not enough analysis.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived