Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yha ha ha ha ha ha

Saintsfan

It took a whole continent to beat a nation......

what the heck is the Ryder Cuip? :D

Its the Dutch spelling of Cup...

either that or a typo!

population of USA=240million (or something close!)

Population of European Union= 300 million

Golfers in the USA=120 million

Golfers in Europe= 56

Thats 56 not 56 million :D

And man was it a beating!!!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Golf is so boring..............YAWN!

And now i will be lamb-basted for being so Pro-American and faling to realize the greatness in other countries beating us in World Competition.

Olympics....bitches...... :D

Congrats to Montie "Doubtfire".....

To golfers in the US the Ryder Cup is a big deal. That was horrible!

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

golf is a pointless sport. most of the golf courses should be used to house the bums in the streets. maybe i don't understand a rich elitist sport where the object of the game is to hit a ball...and walk after it then hit it again. if your not a rich elitist, then shame on you for engaging in rich elitist republican activities. :grin:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

golf is a pointless sport. most of the golf courses should be used to house the bums in the streets. maybe i don't understand a rich elitist sport where the object of the game is to hit a ball...and walk after it then hit it again. if your not a rich elitist, then shame on you for engaging in rich elitist republican activities. :grin:

Rich elitist sport? Man, there's nothing funner then going on the pub links with a bunch of your friends on a nice summer day.

Pointless?? Surely using this definition, pretty much all sport could be defined as 'pointless'. Mind you I don't follow golf all that closely, but mid you iots always good to give the Yanks a stuffing!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

saintsfan, ready for tonight?? your gettin an arse wooping by Hayden and Gilly

ryder cup, i go for the Europeans cos' i don't like the idea of one country versus a continent cos imo it make the USA look 'were so good we can beet a whole continent and the rest of the world' like the otgher comp where its the USA v the rest of the world but when the Aussies play the rest of rthe world in Cricket next year i'm going to the ODI's at Telstra Dome, Melbourne (roof closed) at that's cos its only whoever is on top of the rankings so its not the same each year

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Are you kidding me ?

Golf is the best sport besides hockey and it is really fun to play.

And I wouldn't call myself a rich republican elitist.

golf is a pointless sport.  most of the golf courses should be used to house the bums in the streets. maybe i don't understand a rich elitist sport where the object of the game is to hit a ball...and walk after it then hit it again.  if your not a rich elitist, then shame on you for engaging in rich elitist republican activities.  :grin:

Are you kidding me ?

Golf is the best sport besides hockey and it is really fun to play.

And I wouldn't call myself a rich republican elitist.

Sometimes you just need to take the source into account.

semperfi.gif

:blink:

You sure someone else didn't post that under your name?

I mean, I agree with you, but it's a complete 180 from your usual leanings...

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Again: We beat..your ass..at the olympics.

We really don't care..we have NASCAR winding down, Baseball getting to the playoffs, NBA getting tuned up, and the NFL starting..we couldn't care less.

I'd have to say that I care less about the Olympics. Obviously you weren't including basketball.

But the Ryder Cup is like the Olympics of golf. I'm as big a flag waver :flagusa: as the next guy, but in an International event like this I think it's just better to say congrats and move on. Not take the, "Yeah but look what we've done before" approach. That's like the Yankees holding a press conference after last years world series and saying, "Who cares, we've won 25 times before. Let's go watch football!"

Sometimes it's just better to take the high road and not reinforce the arrogant american sterotype, that the post was looking to provoke. I only say that cause saint said he doesn't follow golf. Let them enjoy there moment in the sun and move on.

semperfi.gif

Archived