Miami Dolphins Uni's

DarthMan

before you all kill me, what I mean is that the Fins' aqua/aqua package is :puke:

i saw them on a MNF flashback, and the aqua/aqua package is AWFUL with the white helmets. i'll try to find a pic. comments?

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Yeah, they should stick to white pants for home and road. It's the only sane thing to do when matching a white helmet.

Question, sort of off topic . . .

I've been watching football and paying attention to uniforms for a long time and I hadn't noticed it. I looked at the Helmet Project and couldn't tell.

However, watching the game Sunday night, it looked like the inside part of the aqua stripe on the 'Phins helmets appeared navy blue in certain lighting. Am I nuts or out of the loop?

However, watching the game Sunday night, it looked like the inside part of the aqua stripe on the 'Phins helmets appeared navy blue in certain lighting. Am I nuts or out of the loop?

I'd lock in "out of the loop".

Even this old guy's helmet seems to have a blue strip inside the aqua.

postcardL_marino_d.jpg

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Here's a blowup of the Dolphins helmet. I lightened it up a bit, so the color's off, but you can clearly see the dark stripe just inside the aqua stipe. Curiously, this navy stripe is NOT on the dolphin's helmet logo.

fins.gif

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I know people have mentioned this before, but I would love it if the dolphin on the helmet was wearing a Dolphins helmet, creating a "never ending" effect of sorts.

i'd tried something like that when i was throwing myself into my old MLB TATC project, with the Reds. the jersey had the running Red...who was wearing a jersey with a running Red...and so on...and so on :D in the case that I somehow salvaged it, i'll post it.

EDIT: it's in that big locker room in the sky...i don't have it anymore. ah well, i'm probably gonna do the whole lot over :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived