Discrimipaper #4

CC97

Man, the guy who wrote that piece about the jerseys is a genius!

Oh, and if anybody cares, add two more jerseys to the "salvaged from Goodwill" list: A mid-90's Blues home (with the cool horn logo on the shoulders) and a early 90's Emmitt Smith home. And I'm about to go hit up the place again, here's hoping for more plunder.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Argos fan because of Flutie? He only played 2 years in TO, he was a Stamp the longest--but then again I may be one of the few this season to admit to being a Stampeder fan...

Oh the jersey sleeve thing--bang on...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Argos fan because of Flutie? He only played 2 years in TO, he was a Stamp the longest--but then again I may be one of the few this season to admit to being a Stampeder fan...

Oh the jersey sleeve thing--bang on...

Yes but when the CFL was televised in the US in its final few seasons Flutie was leading the Argos to back-to-back Grey Cup Championships

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Just another comment about the cheap jerseys. I went to Value City a few weeks ago and was amazed at what they had. Most of the jerseys were of traded players but I still found some current ones. Just to name a few that they had in my area Clinton Portis Broncos (they had a ton of them), David Carr, Shaun Alexandar, Champ Baily Redskins, a bunch of current Redskins (which surprised me because I live in the Baltimore Area and there was not a single Ravens jersey), and Jevon Kerase Titans. They also had two basketball jerseys I was very tempted to get: Steve Francis Rockets (My favorite player) and a throwback Jason Richardson.

I don't know about the rest of the country, but anyone who gets NESN (at least in New England) will get at least 3 CFL games every week: Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday night. Or whenever the Red Sox aren't on. Some of them might be tape-delayed, but NESN has the TSN broadcasts (I think it's TSN, the graphics look different from Rogers SportsNet).

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

heh, sue me...Flutie suckered me in cus of the fact that he rules, and Pinball ain't too bad himself (matter of fact, got a few Pinball cards in my collection), i was glad when i'd seen he became the head coach a couple years ago and there was to hoping he'd give the Boatmen new life B)

damn you ESPN!!! :cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I've got awesome jerseys for almost nothing at thrift stores.

To name a few:

Vancouver Canucks early 80s road (flying V jersey)

Indianapolis Racers WHA jersey Home

1970s North Stars Jersey Road

1980s LA Kings Road

New York Rangers Home PRO jersey with Fighter strap BRAND NEW with tags for $25

Brand New with tags 1980s Chris Walby Blue Bombers jersey

Early 90s NHL all star jersey

80s/90s flames Jersey

But the best thrift store find was the one I didn't get. A 1970s Dave Keon New England Whalers WHA jersey. My friend told me about it and I waited too long and he went and bought it. I'm still kicking myself.

Archived