Winnipeg Jets concept

CMUBrent

Hmmm. I like it. And I don't. Overall, it's a good design and I especially like the colours outside the crest. The Jets logo just looks a bit dated. I've never been a fan of the crest, so I suppose I'm a bit biased in that respect.

Other than that, though, its a solid looking jersey.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Overall, I rather like them. I think the blue is the strongest. But I am with Joshua. It's hard seeing the Jets in black. Good concepts though.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

I don't think black does much for this uniform. I also agree that the logo looks dated. It would've been interesting to see how their logo would have evolved (beyond becoming a dog). :P

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

yeah, i'm not feeling the black either. I do like the white and blue ones though, ont he home/white one, the bottom body stripe might look better if the same colour order as on the sleeves, it looks too random to me when I look at it

the blue rocks, don't do anyhting else to it

I do like the white and blue ones though, ont he home/white one, the bottom body stripe might look better if the same colour order as on the sleeves, it looks too random to me when I look at it

the blue rocks, don't do anyhting else to it

Yeah, I just noticed that mix-up on the white unis. That's probably due to me making this concept at 1 in the morning. :shocked::D

Here's a red one:

WinnipegJetsred.png

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

I've never seen so many people obsessed with a team that's been gone for years!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I've never seen so many people obsessed with a team that's been gone for years!

That's all hockey fans, I think. Look at all the Hartford sites that are around the web. People wanting it back in Cleveland, KC and Quebec, etc.

Even up here in the NW, many of us lament the demise of the 2 Tacoma teams in the past decade.

Archived