Monday Night Football observation

Chazberg

As a hawks fan till death, i love the new colors. way better then that old stuff. i would have to agree with most everyone else, your helmet order is all crazy and the reasoning is pretty silly for most of them to. like the jags, great helmet but what animal has a teal tounge??? hello team colors. if that was the case how many lions are blue?? silly questions to be asking.

i dont know why anyone wouldnt like the bengs tiger strips. how uniqie is that? i think is great to!!

teal dolphins are tough to come by too. i only see gray ones. maybe a bluish one here and there.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

As for helmets such as the Packers and Bears, I'm just not a fan of only using letters on helmets. They may have historic significance, but they seem to show a lack of creativity.

But for the Bears, I'd rather see that C with the Bear coming out of it.

1. You must hate baseball.

2. AGH! no that looks like plop

EDIT: plop?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

TCR, I love baseball. The Yankees, Dodgers and Tigers all have by far the best uniforms in baseball (especially home uniforms). There haven't been major overhauls on their home uniforms over the years, and I love them.

I'm not against tradition. Look at the top two helmets on my list -- the Rams and Colts. Both are simple looks, not cluttered and very, very traditional. They have undergone tweaks, not major changes.

I do feel, however, that use of letters on helmets show a lack of creativity, and that's why the Packers and Bears are down in the list. I have already said, though, that I wouldn't change the Packers helmets one bit if I had the power to do so simply because of the tradition behind them.

Tradition is wonderful, but tradition alone doesn't make a helmet or uniform wonderful.

QUOTE (Survival79 @ Tuesday, October 5th, 2004 - 05:09:44)

thats what the ravens need. they need to dump the "B", the shield, and the raven head withe teh "B" and just use the logo on this helmet, and the full bird version on the sleeves:

i dont like that bird as a helmet logo. it has no movement, no direction. i like a helmet logo that pushes the eye. i think stand alone, symmetrical, helmet logos are tough to do well. i liked the oilers helmet and the cowboys is good, but i cant say i like this one. a good use of helmet motion? the seahawks. your eye follows that bird from the back all the way around. i think their current bird would be good if the B were dropped from it and the white "whiskers" were removed from just behind the beak. its a bird not a cat. or a catfish for that matter. no whiskers.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived