Morris Design Identity Shift

Steve-O

---(Calgary,Alberta): THE CALGARY SUN-October 7/04

All the stars roled out and even the pope showed up. All to witness one magical event, the new Morris Design logo. It was rumored that the great Steve Morris would be releasing a new logo for his design firm sometime this month but no one knew just when. Hundreds of celebrities showed up (by secret invitation) to see the unvieling of the new logo. Here's what Tupac Shakur had to say about the logo, "Yo, this is some fly big pimpin', you know. He keeps it real and true but represents. Peace." Steve and Tupac have apparently been living together ever since Tupacs "death". "Yeah we mostly just hang out and play rummoli in my basement" said Steve when questioned about his relationship with Tupac. All the stars were stunned and breathless when the new logo was shown. "It was like someone just hit Jesus with a Chevy" commented Britney Spears. "I loved it so much, I actually shat my pants" said Will Ferrell. It was truly a thing of beauty. "Well Morris Design is heading in a newer (less crappy) direction. We're really trying to produce some new and creative logos. We just got ourselves a copy of Adobe Illustrator so we should have some new logos shortly. The old logo was just tired and not really all that well done, the new logo is fresh. Fresher than the dump in Will Ferrells pants and THAT is fresh." Expect more from Morris Design in the weeks to come.

morrisdesignidentity.gif

The logos are simply amazing!!! :shocked:

The design is so simple yet it seems so powerful...

Great job Steve-O!!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

wow. I like your new logo Steve-O, but it is very similar to Sony Walkman.

Yeah I found that out after. I was working with Joel Fiasco on the project and neither of us really thought of it but then he brought it to my attention after. It totally sucks that it looks like the Walkman logo because I really enjoy how it turned out. This licks balls. I'm probably just going to keep my logo.

Here's a suggestion for you:

Sit down and write a real press release and really get it released -for free - http://www.prweb.com - I do it for every show/event I have, you never know who reads it.

What was wrong with what he did?

I liked it, especially for getting Will Ferrell to come along. He's funny.

That Press Release was perfectly in order for the magnitude of the unveiling of Steve-O's ripped off Walkman logo. :)

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Here's a suggestion for you:

Sit down and write a real press release and really get it released -for free - http://www.prweb.com - I do it for every show/event I have, you never know who reads it.

What was wrong with what he did?

I liked it, especially for getting Will Ferrell to come along. He's funny.

That Press Release was perfectly in order for the magnitude of the unveiling of Steve-O's ripped off Walkman logo. :)

I really wasn't implying anything was wrtong with what he did, I kinda realized the comment sounded pretty stark after I re-read it after a couple days, but I seriously did offer that piece of advice - there's a lot of folks around these boards who are talking or actually opening their own studios, and if you are going that far with business aspirations, why not actually write a real press release and release it?

Couldn't hurt.

But I was unaware walkman even had a logo, I live a sheltered life that way.

:)

OH NO! Local compitition....just kid'n. I like it better that the other logo you had. With that copy of Illustrator you should get CorelDraw as well.

Where do you run everything IDon?? Just wondering what section of the city I'd find you.

Archived