Washington Baseball Club Schedule

CC97

There is no 2005 Washington schedule released yet, but you can put it together by looking at other schedules.

For the Washington fans out there, here's what I have so far.

Feel free to add to it as it's discovered.

Apr 04-07 at Phi

Apr 08-10 at Fla

May 02-04 at LA

May 06-08 at SF

May 20-22 at Tor

Jun 17-19 at Tex

Jun 24-26 vs Tor

Jul 29-31 at Fla

Aug 02-04 vs LA

Aug 16-18 at Phi

Sep 20-22 vs SF

Sep 26-28 at Fla

9/29-10/2 at Phi

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no 2005 Washington schedule released yet, but you can put it together by looking at other schedules.

For the Washington fans out there, here's what I have so far.

Feel free to add to it as it's discovered.

Apr 04-07 at Phi

Apr 08-10 at Fla

May 02-04 at LA

May 06-08 at SF

May 20-22 at Tor

Jun 17-19 at Tex

Jun 24-26 vs Tor

Jul 29-31 at Fla

Aug 02-04 vs LA

Aug 16-18 at Phi

Sep 20-22 vs SF

Sep 26-28 at Fla

9/29-10/2 at Phi

To be clear though, thats not a 4 game series to start. They play the 4th and 6-7th.

Well, we can assume that the games against the Blue Jays will be replaced by games against the Orioles for the regional rival games.

From what I've heard, the Blue Jays will remain the "regional rival" at least for next season.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Well, we can assume that the games against the Blue Jays will be replaced by games against the Orioles for the regional rival games.

From what I've heard, the Blue Jays will remain the "regional rival" at least for next season.

The problem there is that Selig is known to change things at the last minute. For one, they already published the 2005 Style Guide before the move was announced, plus the schedules are subject to change right now. Besides, would Angelos really allow baseball to take away the revenue of a Baltimore/DC series? Those games would all probably sell out.

VmWIn6B.png

I'd like to see the Washington-Giants series... because that will be the first time they play since the 1933 World Series.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I'd like to see the Washington-Giants series... because that will be the first time they play since the 1933 World Series.

They actually played 6 times in 2003... 3 of those times in Puerto Rico :P

:D

I'm sure he meant the Sens and Giants.

You are rite, man.

That is why I said "Washington" - Giants... not the current franchise Montréal/Washington.

pennants.png

You are rite, man.

That is why I said "Washington" - Giants... not the current franchise Montréal/Washington.

I think he was messing with you. lol

I'm sure that there will be a Old Time game with old uniforms between Washington and the Giants.

To me, the baseball of the thirties has the smell of Terry, Walter Johnson, Polo Grounds and Griffith Stadium...

pennants.png

I'm sure that there will be a Old Time game with old uniforms between Washington and the Giants.

To me, the baseball of the thirties has the smell of Terry, Walter Johnson, Polo Grounds and Griffith Stadium...

I wonder if the Twins hold the rights to the uniforms, much like the Rangers hold the rights to the second washington club.

Walter Johnson actually never played in the thirties... but I'm curious... what does Walter smell like?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Ha ha ha! I got wrong putting Old Walter in the thirties. I was mixing the Washington WS appearances!

jpslapshot22 spoke out for me. :D

About recreating Washington uniforms, in recent years I only saw them when the Rangers used that in some old time games. Minnesota never used that, only used '60-'70 Twins unis.

It's due to the holding rights of the Rangers.

NJTank, the 1924 unis were the same 1933 unis except the caps according Okkonen. ;)

pennants.png

I wonder if the Twins hold the rights to the uniforms, much like the Rangers hold the rights to the second washington club.

Walter Johnson actually never played in the thirties... but I'm curious... what does Walter smell like?

Many reports of the time had him possessed of a fresh, minty scent, and occasionally somewhat lemony.

While we're on the topic, it's interesting to note that Harmon Killebrew was 'pine forest,' Buddy Biancalana was 'Vanillaroma,' and Rod Carew, oddly enough, was 'new car.'

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived