Did the Nets ever where this?

*points to the tag on the jersey*

See that Champion logo? That means it was a replica jersey. Replica meaning everything is screen-printed onto it.

The owner took a replica Nets jersey, and stitched letters and numbers on it, he/she didn't even do a good job of it.

The Nets never wore that.

philliescreamersig2copy.png

Champion did make jerseys though. I've got authentic Bulls Champion Jerseys with sewn on letters. Also, I don't remember any Champion jerseys having those side-panels. I'm not saying that it's real, but Champion did sell sewn-on jerseys. Anyway, so it's definately fake? Just making sure. Thanks.

NewWCRSig.gif

*points to the tag on the jersey*

See that Champion logo? That means it was a replica jersey. Replica meaning everything is screen-printed onto it.

The owner took a replica Nets jersey, and stitched letters and numbers on it, he/she didn't even do a good job of it.

The Nets never wore that.

Not necessarily. I have an authentic Glenn Robinson Champion jersey with sewn-on numbers and letters. Picked it up a few days ago, woo for Goodwill.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

even if it was a design they'd worn, it's a fake. I figure whoever made this might be trying to pass this off as a Dr. J New Jersey Nets jersey...just one important detail: the Doc played for the Nets, all right: the New York Nets :P

and anyways, during his tenure, they wore those jerseys with teh stars and stripes on them

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived