Red Sox Win World Series!

Magus

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to stay up for the first 4 or 5 innings of game 4, and I have to sday it, but I thought the Cards stank in those innings. Maybe things improved after I went to bed, but They were lucky it was only 3 by then, it might have been 5 or 6 at least, and they hardly looked like scoring a run at all. Maybe it was partly that Boston were inspired! Wow an 8 game winning streak in the post season thats fairly impressive!! And is it true that La Russa has lost 12 straight world series games now? (That number might be a bit off, but didn't his team get sweeped last time they were in the series as well!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

XBoFbPRg.jpg

Sometimes words can only say so much.

Yeah, like, "Why does a white guy have a cornrose hairstyle ?"

arroyo_jumps240.jpg

Answer: Because he can! :notworthy:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I dont care what anyone says...You guys can have this moment..because in 2005..the Yanks will be loaded..and I mean seriously loaded. But you Sox fans are more than welcome to come to our house for cookies and juice boxes.

yankee700.jpg

When are they going to tear down that eyesoar anyway? :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I dont care what anyone says...You guys can have this moment..because in 2005..the Yanks will be loaded..and I mean seriously loaded. But you Sox fans are more than welcome to come to our house for cookies and juice boxes.

yankee700.jpg

When are they going to tear down that eyesoar anyway? :D

Lean to spell, and don't disrespect the Stadium, please.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Lean to spell, and don't disrespect the Stadium, please.

You are right, man. Don't disrespect that place where we kicked some Yankee ass making the biggest comeback in baseball history. :D

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Hooray for the Red Sox! What a thrilling ride!

Sweep, 0-3, Sweep, Sweep.

Wow.. amazing.. thanks sox!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I was thinking about this last night while I was trying to sleep... it is fitting they win it on the night of a Lunar eclipse, when the moon turns red! B)

I was thinking the same thing last night. I was amazed when I woke up today and looked out the window, I didnt see demons riding around on chariots of fire. :shocked:

felix5ix8na.png

yankee700.jpg

Ha I'v been waiting my whole life for a cocky wussy Yankee fan to cry and baby and say "Wait till next year." I remember when the yankees-Sox series started you said "Yankees will win Red Sox are cursed" or something like that. Then you bragged. It's so great to shut up the Yankee fans then see them cry. The curse is reversed, so Yankee fans 2000!

Ha I'v been waiting my whole life for a cocky wussy Yankee fan to cry and baby and say "Wait till next year." I remember when the yankees-Sox series started you said "Yankees will win Red Sox are cursed" or something like that. Then you bragged. It's so great to shut up the Yankee fans then see them cry. The curse is reversed, so Yankee fans 2000!

And so, the answer to the question "What happens to Red Sox fans when their team wins?" is "They become just like insufferable obnoxious Yankee fans"

yankee700.jpg

Hmmm... the stadium's empty.

Just like the grief-inspired boasts and taunts of a still-stunned "Evil Empire".

Oh, wait... if I enlarge the image, I can see Derek Jeter hanging his head in defeat.

:P

Ha I'v been waiting my whole life for a  cocky wussy Yankee fan to cry and baby and say "Wait till next year." I remember when the yankees-Sox series started you said "Yankees will win Red Sox are cursed" or something like that. Then you bragged. It's so great to shut up the Yankee fans then see them cry. The curse is reversed, so Yankee fans 2000!

And so, the answer to the question "What happens to Red Sox fans when their team wins?" is "They become just like insufferable obnoxious Yankee fans"

No I just laugh at all the Yankee fans who cry about it. What do you call 15 men who watched teh Red Sox win the World series? The New York Yankees

No I just laugh at all the Yankee fans who cry about it. What do you call 15 men who watched teh Red Sox win the World series? The New York Yankees

Thank you for proving my point.

You know I'm just giving you Jerkoffs what we been getting for 86 years. This is our year stop crying and deal with it.

Well, if you've been taking it for 86 years, then you can surely relate to how obnoxious it is.

Why not take the high road, and just celebrate your team's championship instead of acting like some of us do when we win?

I did celebrate and that guy up there started complaining so I had to laugh at him. So you want me to celebrate eh? The Cardinals didn't choke the Red Sox played to there fullest extent. Unlike the Yankees they got the best all around team in the MLB. They can kill you every way. Their defense is a little shakey but got much better. They like the Patriots are the perfectly put together team. What a great year, you could make a friggin movie out of this year. Thank you Red sox! you don't like when the tables are turned eh Waffles?

If you're asking whether I like it when fans behave boorishly towards each other, the answer is no. It embarasses me to no end when Yankee fans do it too.

And there is no denying it...the best team won this year.

Why do that embarrases you? That is simply a game. Before you won titles, this year we won titles, tomorrow someone will win titles.

Take it easy. :)

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived