Field Art

DarthMan

On San Diego, is the SD logo at midfield new? It's sharp!

Also, San Diego had a pumpkin at the 20- Ha ha.

Is the KC in the kandas city endzone new?

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

On San Diego, is the SD logo at midfield new? It's sharp!

Also, San Diego had a pumpkin at the 20- Ha ha.

Is the KC in the kandas city endzone new?

SD's midfield logo is sharp.

The pumpkins were cool

Yea, those are new in KC this year.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Any pics? I was out of town and away from the computer all weekend until mid-afternoon today. I'd like to see the pumkins and check out how they looked.

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Actually, they were Jack O'Lanterns in honor of All Hallow's Eve.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I noticed Sunday night in Pittsburgh, there were no logos on the field ... but there were large NFL and Steelers logos outside the sidelines instead.

heinz never has logos directly on the field. one endzone says "pittsburgh" and the other is striped. this is because both the steelers and the panthers use it as a home field, so this way, the field painting never has to be rush-done from saturday to sunday, and it makes for a pretty drab-looking field.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I noticed Sunday night in Pittsburgh, there were no logos on the field ... but there were large NFL and Steelers logos outside the sidelines instead.

heinz never has logos directly on the field. one endzone says "pittsburgh" and the other is striped. this is because both the steelers and the panthers use it as a home field, so this way, the field painting never has to be rush-done from saturday to sunday, and it makes for a pretty drab-looking field.

Then why the sideline logos? And how do they get changed?

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Then why the sideline logos? And how do they get changed?

The sideline logos look like they are not painted on. Almost like a paper sign "thumb tacked" to the ground.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived