Columbus Destroyers new logo

Alphabet Man

sorta reminds me of the blue jackets third jersey logo, which i guess sorta ties in.

a little boring, but not terrible.

Yeah--It makes more sense tht what they could have done--and it is an attempt at creativity...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

This is also the third thread to mention this new logo.

True, but unless you know who Joe Bosack is, you'r far more likely to discuss the Destroyers' new logo here rather than there.

very true. i'm not part of the inner-circle of the sports logo world.

i'd rather see a new logo or a new uniform in a thread with a title that has to do with that new logo or new uniform... not listed by designer.

True, but unless you know who Joe Bosack is, you'r far more likely to discuss the Destroyers' new logo here rather than there.

i'd rather see a new logo or a new uniform in a thread with a title that has to do with that new logo or new uniform... not listed by designer.

Well the Joe Bosack thread originally starts off mentioning a number of clients he is listed to be working on (mostly college). Then, this logo was released by him and the thread headed mostly towards it.

Well the Joe Bosack thread originally starts off mentioning a number of clients he is listed to be working on (mostly college). Then, this logo was released by him and the thread headed mostly towards it.

yeah, i'm not at all trying to diss the other thread in any way, as i understand how topics and conversations can go in different directions.

i'm more just defending this thread's right to exist. i didn't even read the joe bosack thread, because i don't know who he is.. why would i care if he's busy? :)

I like it. Nice implementation of the "C" and "D." Doesn't really say "Destroyers" to me, but I like it, nevertheless.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived