Name the philly afl team

IowaFan26

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how about

Philadelphia Refs Suck beacuse they are homers and want to screw new york teams :angry:

substitute 'Milwaukee area' for Philadelphia and 'racine' for 'new york' and that would be a decent name for a new HS program up here should one pop up :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Getting back to the original topic... eyes.gif

A few days ago, I had originally posted my suggestion for the Philadelphia Independence.  I mentioned that I kind of had a logo for them, and I'd post it if anyone was interested.  Well, nobody said anything, but I'm going to post it, anyway.

Keep in mind that the original idea was conceived in 1998 or 1999, and the quality hasn't improved any! Grin_anim.gif

Philadelphia Independence logo/wordmark

Philadelphia Independence helmet

Thanks to STL Fanantic for the helmet template.

BTW -- To JQK, don't worry!  You didn't rip me off at all.  I kind of suggested "Independents" in a way!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Getting back to the original topic... eyes.gif

A few days ago, I had originally posted my suggestion for the Philadelphia Independence. I mentioned that I kind of had a logo for them, and I'd post it if anyone was interested. Well, nobody said anything, but I'm going to post it, anyway.

Keep in mind that the original idea was conceived in 1998 or 1999, and the quality hasn't improved any! Grin_anim.gif

Philadelphia Independence logo/wordmark

Philadelphia Independence helmet

___

I like the way you worked in the Pennsylvania keystone into the design.

snowcap i could not agree with you more. did you play at center ice? if so the refs there are absolute homers. getting screwed there has become a yearly tradition for me. what teams did you play?

yea i played at center ice. we had 3 brawls in that tourney and they called the semifinal game with 2 mins to go and we were down by 2 bc we got into another fight.

i played for the New York Sting when i went a few weeks ago.

untitled-1.png

Archived