The Super Bowl XXXIX Halftime Performer is...

Waffles

...Paul McCartney.

Well, that's a pretty harsh reaction to nipplegate, dontchathink? :D;)

No, a harsh reaction would be to use Ruben Studdard. :blink: I think Paul will have some other guests come in and sing songs with him.

Well, I get the impression they're trying to avoid singers with large breasts, so Ruben would probably be a risky selection.

*my spidey senses are tingling*

I have a feeling he'll be singing stuff from his new album -- due out sometime in 2005.

How long do these Super Bowl concerts last?

Ten minutes or so. U2's set from 2002 was eleven minutes. It'd be hardpressed for anyone to top that in terms of scope, touchiness and awesomeness. (IMO, the coolest moment in live television ever.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Greatest Halftime Ever. Only one band, not a cornucopia of eye candy... And once again, I MISS THE EYE CANDY :cry:

It could have been worse - they could have brought back "Up With People"

Ignore the other comments--that was amusing!

my question--will the vegetarian Paul try to talk the big meat eating players what he sees as the errors of their ways?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

why paul mccartney? no offense to mccartney fans but i find him extremely boring and way past his beatles prime. i know the networks wanted safe but boring? its bad enough the game will be intolerable to watch, 2 bad teams with good records. but if we are going to put aged acts why not have a show featuring Metallica, ACDC and Van Halen. :notworthy:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

...Paul McCartney.

Well, that's a pretty harsh reaction to nipplegate, dontchathink? :D;)

Can I just say Ego-maniac!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I have a feeling he'll be singing stuff from his new album -- due out sometime in 2005.

You mean, the stuff no one really wants to hear? Oh, goody.

they should get the rutles to perform.

unfortunately, the pre-fab four is no more. Although they were legends that would last a lunchtime, Stig is no longer making public appearances, and the Punk Floyd killed McQuickly's career deader than a limpet mine.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

unfortunately, the pre-fab four is no more. Although they were legends that would last a lunchtime, Stig is no longer making public appearances, and the Punk Floyd killed McQuickly's career deader than a limpet mine.

I'm sure the collapse of Banana Records didn't help too much either B)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

It's amazing what a pair of trousers can do for a young group.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

nice Avril Lavigne job. she is very cute.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

Archived