The Super Bowl XXXIX Halftime Performer is...

Waffles

...Paul McCartney.

Well, that's a pretty harsh reaction to nipplegate, dontchathink?  :D  ;)

No, a harsh reaction would be to use Ruben Studdard. :blink: I think Paul will have some other guests come in and sing songs with him.

I saw, I came, I left.

No surprise, they went with a safe performer. Although in this case safe means good.

Agreed, Paul McCartney is one of those timeless acts that you can't help but nod your head to. But being a 16-26 range male, I miss the eye candy. Damn you Janet <_<

No surprise, they went with a safe performer. Although in this case safe means good.

Agreed, Paul McCartney is one of those timeless acts that you can't help but nod your head to. But being a 16-26 range male, I miss the eye candy. Damn you Janet <_<

True, I will miss the eye candy, but could you really consider Janet Jackson eye candy?

True, I will miss the eye candy, but could you really consider Janet Jackson eye candy?

Not really, she is a tad bit on "ye olde" side, but she messed it up for the rest of the future acts :cursing: I like Paul McCartney, but who's next, Rod Stewart??? (No offense to Rod Stewart fans)

"Up With People" is no more. They disbanded a few years back.

Anyway, I say this was a good call by the NFL. After last year's fiasco of a halftime show, we deserve a better choice in entertainment at the intermission.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

*my spidey senses are tingling*

I have a feeling he'll be singing stuff from his new album -- due out sometime in 2005.

How long do these Super Bowl concerts last?

Ten minutes or so. U2's set from 2002 was eleven minutes. It'd be hardpressed for anyone to top that in terms of scope, touchiness and awesomeness. (IMO, the coolest moment in live television ever.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

...Paul McCartney.

Well, that's a pretty harsh reaction to nipplegate, dontchathink? :D;)

No, a harsh reaction would be to use Ruben Studdard. :blink: I think Paul will have some other guests come in and sing songs with him.

With Fox doing the Super Bowl this year, I wouldn't be suprised if Ruben was there. Also, since it is Fox, something ya know will go off unplanned. :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

what was wrong with Janet Jackson? in Australia we thought the American's were a bit weird in the way the acted afterwards....if it happen in Australia no one would care- it'd be just like ah who cares.... c'mon, go to the beach and all these topless chics are there!

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I really didn't notice until I got home and came on the board. All i could say is, what was the point of that? non of hte people I watched the game with cared about the performers, so we went out tot he poarch to set ice on fire. it's sad when thats more entertaining than the actual show

what was wrong with Janet Jackson? in Australia we thought the American's were a bit weird in the way the acted afterwards....if it happen in Australia no one would care- it'd be just like ah who cares.... c'mon, go to the beach and all these topless chics are there!

Well, my problem is she is old and ugly. I don't want to see that, that is the reason why I stay away from the beach. :D:D

Archived