Mark Cuban Overhaul Challenge

LMU

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oops, just read the rules properly,how the hell am i gonna re-design a 'desperado' what the hell is a 'desperado'

i'm going with FC Dallas or Dallas FC, whatever they are called....

in all fairness, how are you going to make drastic cubanesque changes to a team's uniform, before that team ever unveils their first uniform?

took a page out of fuzz's book with the lighter blue, but it does compliment very well and fit my concept. without further adieu, Dallas Cowboys - Cubanized.

z1ucowboyscubanized.gif

This acutally is pretty similar to what I'd envision Cuban using. However, I don't think you want "DC" on the helmet. DC is the home of their biggest rival.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

oops, just read the rules properly,how the hell am i gonna re-design a 'desperado' what the hell is a 'desperado'

i'm going with FC Dallas or Dallas FC, whatever they are called....

in all fairness, how are you going to make drastic cubanesque changes to a team's uniform, before that team ever unveils their first uniform?

oops, i thought they already did that stuff...bugger, back to the drawing board

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

damn, i was too lazy to finish it.... i had a uniform for the Desperados then realised we needed to change the logo and i had a FC Dallas logo then i realised that they haven't got a uniform to 'Cubanize' so i got lazy and worried about other things...

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

The original deadline has come and gone. If anyone needs the deadline moved back, let me know by midnight tonight (Pacific Time), otherwise I'll start voting sometime tomorrow.

VmWIn6B.png

• 5 weeks later...
took a page out of fuzz's book with the lighter blue, but it does compliment very well and fit my concept. without further adieu, Dallas Cowboys - Cubanized.

UPDATED

cowboyscubanized3av.gif

sorry if this was already mentioned(too lazy to look at all the posts)but thats not exactly cubanizing it, it still has the dallas star just different colors

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Well I actually agree, but I suppose it's how people decided to interpret what "Cubanizing" something is. I tend to think an overhaul would include using completely different elements & colours, not just adding changes to the existing design/style to achieve a new look for a team. Mark Cuban didn't just take the Mav's logo and add a horse to it, the logo was different colours, fonts, and symbols to achieve a completely new look other than the city and team name. But, oh well.

Archived